Temporary Ops Manager Program

outtatime

"They asked me about my RTB time and someone else doesn't do enough stops, therefore I'll not help."

People come up with the darndest excuses. If you get upset over being asked about your RTB time, you're soft.
Trust me, I'm not the least bit upset. My point being, if I'm going to bail you out of "operational need" time and again then don't question me on the rare occasion my numbers don't meet your metrics.

Also, why are the good competent employees always expected to pick up the slack of the slow whiners? You know, the ones who are going to get their 10-11 hours a day no matter what whether they drop 40 stops or not. They want the hours, just not the work that comes with it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Trust me, I'm not the least bit upset. My point being, if I'm going to bail you out of "operational need" time and again then don't question me on the rare occasion my numbers don't meet your metrics.
If it's that rare, it shouldn't be a big deal to answer. I've never had any problem answering for my actions - why do you?

Also, why are the good competent employees always expected to pick up the slack of the slow whiners? You know, the ones who are going to get their 10-11 hours a day no matter what whether they drop 40 stops or not. They want the hours, just not the work that comes with it.
Same reason Tom Brady takes iffy teams to the Super Bowl. Because that's the way it is.

Stat41

If it's that rare, it shouldn't be a big deal to answer. I've never had any problem answering for my actions - why do you?

Same reason Tom Brady takes iffy teams to the Super Bowl. Because that's the way it is.
Tom Brady is paid BIG money, has an entire organization behind him supporting his success, and has team mates who are paid based on their individual merit and performance. On the other hand, we are not paid BIG money, we do not have an entire organization supporting our success, and our team mates are not paid based on their individual merit and performance. BTW, I hate sports analogies. They are just a bit too cliche'.

Bringitback

@59 Dano , I'm assuming you are a senior some where.... Do you bleed purple everyday or only to FedEx employees? I get it, you care about your profession.

Can we just agree that some people enjoy life outside of work?

59 Dano

Tom Brady is paid BIG money, has an entire organization behind him supporting his success, and has team mates who are paid based on their individual merit and performance. On the other hand, we are not paid BIG money, we do not have an entire organization supporting our success, and our team mates are not paid based on their individual merit and performance. BTW, I hate sports analogies. They are just a bit too cliche'.
The Patriots with Tom Brady were excellent. The Patriots without Tom Brady were slop.
The Bucs without Tom Brady were slop. The Bucs with Tom Brady won the Super Bowl.
All those other guys with Brady play well, and without him they aren't anything to write home about. Those who can, will.

59 Dano

@59 Dano , I'm assuming you are a senior some where.... Do you bleed purple everyday or only to FedEx employees? I get it, you care about your profession.
Not a senior, never have been. Don't bleed purple. The attitude I have toward this occupation, I'd have toward any occupation.

Can we just agree that some people enjoy life outside of work?
Who says they shouldn't?

Stat41

The Patriots with Tom Brady were excellent. The Patriots without Tom Brady were slop.
The Bucs without Tom Brady were slop. The Bucs with Tom Brady won the Super Bowl.
All those other guys with Brady play well, and without him they aren't anything to write home about. Those who can, will.
Ok.

pkgdriver

The BUCS defense won the Super Bowl IMO.

MAKAVELI

Banned
Jameis no.....Dilfer yes.
tenor.gif

59 Dano

Jameis no.....Dilfer yes.
Winston is more accurate than Dilfer, and passes for more yards than Dilfer, and threw more TDs than Dilfer, and threw fewer INTs than Dilfer, and has a better passer rating than Dilfer -- and he's a BACKUP.