Terminated for dishonesty

Thebrownblob

Sounds like you are a runner that wanted to get in early so you didn’t follow the methods. You are in the Find Out stage now, and this is an awful time of the year to get canned. .
Yep they don’t really need him right now so they can let him twist as long as they possibly can.

Nah
Every package needs a disposition every day even if he sheeted it as a missed package that’s really not dishonesty, but it doesn’t sound like he did that. It sounds like he brought it back without scanning anything and giving it a disposition. Clocked out and went home.
He said he sheeted it missed.
Our Diad training strictly says to sheet damages “ MISSED” …MISSED MEANS MISSED

✊🧔‍♂️
Supervisor blew his top when I did that one time. I said it was in the DIAD training. Told me never to do it again. I did it again, didn't hear a word.

When I was at UPS I always took pictures of every single screen of DIAD training so I wasn't worried about it. I do my job as I'm trained, period.

Supervisor blew his top when I did that one time. I said it was in the DIAD training. Told me never to do it again. I did it again, didn't hear a word.

When I was at UPS I always took pictures of every single screen of DIAD training so I wasn't worried about it. I do my job as I'm trained, period.
He sent it in as a Misload
He didn't sheet it.

Nah
I've scanned it for a misload. Was awaiting for OMS to send them to my diad all day. As soon as I got back I sheeted them as missed and tossed them on the belt. We had SSD running them all week. I know we got rid of majority of them and kept some seasonal to help for Saturday. We also had people ghosting to help also. I was assuming OMS and supervisors had plans for the ghost cars to take them off of me.

He sent it in as a Misload
He didn't sheet it.
You drunk too?

Thebrownblob

Yep it’s hard to understand the story, because at first it sounded like he only sheeted the package in the portion of the diad software that send it to the Center telling them you have it on your vehicle.

I do not believe if it was sheeted missed that is dishonest. Although they could say it’s failure to follow instruction, easiest way to fix this problem would’ve just been to deliver it and make them eat the time and money.

Last edited:
Yep it’s hard to understand the story, because at first it sounded like he only she did the package in the portion of the diet software that send it to the Center telling Yep it’s hard to understand the story because at first it sounded like he only scan the label in diad tell the center you have the package on your vehicle.

I do not believe if it was sheeted missed that is dishonest. Although they could say it’s failure to follow instruction, easiest way to fix this problem would’ve just been to deliver it and make them eat the time and money.
Or just send a message in through the diad and ask for instructions

pkgdriver

I've scanned it for a misload. Was awaiting for OMS to send them to my diad all day. As soon as I got back I sheeted them as missed and tossed them on the belt. We had SSD running them all week. I know we got rid of majority of them and kept some seasonal to help for Saturday. We also had people ghosting to help also. I was assuming OMS and supervisors had plans for the ghost cars to take them off of me.
So did he sheet(record) it or not?

Nah
Yep it’s hard to understand the story, because at first it sounded like he only sheeted the package in the portion of the diad software that send it to the Center telling Yep it’s hard to understand the story because at first it sounded like he only scan the label in diad tell the center you have the package on your vehicle.

That's exactly what I said in the second post.

He sent in the misloads. PCM was no missed packages. He never heard back about the misloads and sheeted them missed anyway, and then was walked out. He later confirmed he did sheet them missed, confirming what I thought was implied from the first post to begin with.

Insubordination.

Thebrownblob

He sent in the misloads. PCM was no missed packages. He never heard back about the misloads and sheeted them missed anyway, and then was walked out. He later confirmed he did sheet them missed, confirming what I thought was implied from the first post to begin with.

Insubordination.
Bottom line taken out of service. Now, instead of making extra money, he’s gonna lose a pile of money.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Insubordination.
Same thing basically

Thebrownblob

Insubordination.
The new diad has a menu where you can scan a package as misloaded on your truck. It only sends it to the center.

You are not actually sheeting the package only scanning it, so that they can see the tracking number at the center.

His first post makes it look like that’s all he did later on he does say that he sheeted them as missed and threw them on the belt
This is where the confusion came in