Texas school shooting

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I like both of these guns alot..

It amazing the guns can do anything unless someone is behind them pulling the trigger.
Also you have to love rural areas.most kids in those settings know how to handle and when not to handle guns.

Ou812fu

This pops up, then there is a change in the news stories. Please tell me the school shooting wasn't planned.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1653514132189.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Something tragic happens, hacks & celebrities start shouting for someone else to do something, but when you ask them what it should be they are speechless.
New laws will not prevent anything but might restrict current law biding citizens access.
This cycle is repeated.
A new law will be passed, the media will cheer, and the cops will arrest some.
Then reality will take over when the very liberal DAs decide that those arrested should either not be charged or should be released on bond.

rickyb

Something tragic happens, hacks & celebrities start shouting for someone else to do something, but when you ask them what it should be they are speechless.
New laws will not prevent anything but might restrict current law biding citizens access.
This cycle is repeated.
A new law will be passed, the media will cheer, and the cops will arrest some.
Then reality will take over when the very liberal DAs decide that those arrested should either not be charged or should be released on bond.
U can pass all kinds of stuff to lower violence and change american culture

Ou812fu

And another that has now disappeared from the light..

Ou812fu

And this disappeared..

⚡️Bannon Says Biden Will Be Impeached In November At Conclusion of ‘Serious Investigations’

Steve Bannon, former chief strategist for President Trump, believes Joe Biden will be impeached in November over the administration’s handling of the immigration crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border.

“You have stood down ICE and you’ve stood down Border Patrol, and guess what? That’s the impeachment hearing I want to hear,” Bannon said in a segment on his War Room show.

“You’re going to sit there day after day and week after week and we’re going to bring the witnesses,” Bannon added. “We’re going to bring the witnesses of what you did to this country and what you did on the southern border.”

“Preserve your documents because after impeachment, they’re going to put you up on criminal charges. Criminal charges for allowing this country to be invaded by your actions.”

El Correcto

god is dead
I like both of these guns alot..

It amazing the guns can do anything unless someone is behind them pulling the trigger.
Also you have to love rural areas.most kids in those settings know how to handle and when not to handle guns.
Looks overpriced as :censored2: like a lot of what I’ve seen from sig. they are nice guns but for $8,000 hell no, not even for half that price.

Thebrownblob