Texas school shooting

over9five

Staff member
1653748507193.png

Unfortunately, there were no armed good guys there, only coward cops.

over9five

Staff member
They were given orders to stand down and wait for the negotiator as they were all assuming it was a hostage situation.
I find it hard to believe they didn't know what was going on. You had these babies calling 911 begging for the police to come in.
I don't believe 911 wasn't in touch with police on the scene giving them all the info.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Lots of confusion and inability to react.
Some people go into the field for different reasons.

Situations requiring heart tends to weed them out.

Not going to bash them because often times admin really dictates the actions of it's officers.

I do fault them though.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I find it hard to believe they didn't know what was going on. You had these babies calling 911 begging for the police to come in.
I don't believe 911 wasn't in touch with police on the scene giving them all the info.
Agreed.

Once those shots were heard they should have deviated from their positions and moved in

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Thebrownblob

Law-Abiding West Virginian Woman With Concealed Firearm Stops A Mass Shooting​

rickyb

This is so true. While it’s great that people are listening to girls finally, they can’t ignore the boys. They need to have a voice too to avoid more mass killings.
stop watching channel zero!

Thebrownblob

Law-Abiding West Virginian Woman With Concealed Firearm Stops A Mass Shooting​

“Court records indicate as a convicted felon Butler was not entitled to own any guns.”

So no law is going to stop him. But one Legally armed woman did.

rickyb

“Court records indicate as a convicted felon Butler was not entitled to own any guns.”

So no law is going to stop him. But one Legally armed woman did.
400 million guns makes it easier to find one

oldngray

nowhere special
So the gunman walked in thru a propped open door. There is talk that a teacher propped the door open.
Anyone else think that teacher should be charged with 21 counts of Accessory to Murder?

They were already on lockdown due to shots being fired in the area. Yet some unnamed teacher then propped a door open.

over9five

Staff member

They were already on lockdown due to shots being fired in the area. Yet some unnamed teacher then propped a door open.
Crazy..