Texas school shooting

Thebrownblob

Societies problems are much more complex than to try correlate with rap music and specifically 2Pac. The whole world is fu p. This kid obviously needed help long ago and slipped through the cracks only to " legally " obtain these guns to take the lives of 19 children in a classroom.
I get you, but don’t get it twisted, every day kids who need help, slip through the cracks and illegally obtain Guns for murders and crimes we already have laws for. We don’t even talk about them They don’t matter to the media.

MAKAVELI

I get you, but don’t get it twisted, every day kids who need help, slip through the cracks and illegally obtain Guns for murders and crimes we already have laws for. We don’t even talk about them They don’t matter to the media.
Don't get it twisted bro. You may not talk about them but you do not speak for everyone so keep the " we " to yourself. There is such a market for illegal guns because of the massive number of guns in the country. More guns per Capita than any other country in the world.

Thebrownblob

Don't get it twisted bro. You may not talk about them but you do not speak for everyone so keep the " we " to yourself. There is such a market for illegal guns because of the massive number of guns in the country. More guns per Capita than any other country in the world.
and yet you idolized all of it. Everyone knows the only one twisted here is you. Keep pumping that hate bro.

Poop Head

Judge me.
This shooting was brought to you in part by:
cl43202140914PM157825.jpg

And
Seal_of_the_Central_Intelligence_Agency.svg.png

And veiwers like him:
56b0cf83dd089577688b4624.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
You're the one constantly trying to prove something on here bro. Stop tryin so hard and you might just get it.
Societies problems are much more complex than to try correlate with rap music and specifically 2Pac. The whole world is fu p. This kid obviously needed help long ago and slipped through the cracks only to " legally " obtain these guns to take the lives of 19 children in a classroom.
The only thing I wannabe is me. Stop tryin so hard with all these fake ass stories and realize that societies problems are much more complicated than you can comprehend.
You really think it’s all fake. My old drug dealing friend I hit up on Instagram who had to jump out of a window while some Mexican was trying to stab him, the just take the Xbox kid, my brother and me. None of these are just online fantasies, I grew up around this non sense. I’ve seen what happens when broken home kids gravitate towards this non sense. I’ve lost basically every friend I’ve ever had to addiction, prison and early graves. Even my own brother.

None of these are lies, these are memories. You can talk a big game all you want, but if you go around promoting that non sense and taking the backs of criminals over police, you really don’t get it.

El Correcto

god is dead
And no I’m not accusing rap of causing this.
But this kid was from a broken ass home, with a drug addicted mother and probably father as well.

You can have all the social welfare you want, my cousin isn’t going to spend it on her two kids, she gonna trade it for drugs, while my grandma raises them.

MAKAVELI

You really think it’s all fake. My old drug dealing friend I hit up on Instagram who had to jump out of a window while some Mexican was trying to stab him, the just take the Xbox kid, my brother and me. None of these are just online fantasies, I grew up around this non sense. I’ve seen what happens when broken home kids gravitate towards this non sense. I’ve lost basically every friend I’ve ever had to addiction, prison and early graves. Even my own brother.

None of these are lies, these are memories. You can talk a big game all you want, but if you go around promoting that non sense and taking the backs of criminals over police, you really don’t get it.
Save the fake sob stories bro. The only thing I promote is being real and true to yourself. You're no different than any other self righteous mf who loves to play the blame game instead of looking in the mirror. Now go back to playing your video games and think of some more sob stories to write about.

El Correcto

god is dead
Save the fake sob stories bro. The only thing I promote is being real and true to yourself. You're no different than any other self righteous mf who loves to play the blame game instead of looking in the mirror. Now go back to playing your video games and think of some more sob stories to write about.
This whole being true to yourself is the worse argument I’ve seen for supporting crime in your community.

No if you are a piece of :censored2: rapist no one just says be true to yourself bro.
If you are some psycho mass murderer no one says be true to yourself bro.
If you’re some piece of :censored2: criminal running around shooting people and slinging drugs no one should be there saying this, yet here we are.