Texas school shooting

El Correcto

god is dead
We were discussing cultural rot in the communities and the victimization of kids by it.
You came in here lecturing about father figures saying the right things, but with 2pac as your avatar.
People like that are no good to communities, drug dealers, gangsters and rappers. You wonder why the inner city looks the way it does when the black youth look up to these jackasses.

The government should come down hard on these criminals that promote illegal activity the second they step out of line.

MAKAVELI

We were discussing cultural rot in the communities and the victimization of kids by it.
You came in here lecturing about father figures saying the right things, but with 2pac as your avatar.
People like that are no good to communities, drug dealers, gangsters and rappers. You wonder why the inner city looks the way it does when the black youth look up to these jackasses.

The government should come down hard on these criminals that promote illegal activity the second they step out of line.
Just admit it. You don't like black people. You'll feel better if you just come out. Lol

MAKAVELI

They died to a kid from a broken home destroyed by drugs and crime. People like 2pac promote those things, victimizing their communities for profit, promoting hatred and division in their communities for profit.
Your view of his music and what he promoted is vastly different than mine. I get it. He was black, talented and successful. There has to be something wrong there, right? Like I said when violence happens in black neighborhoods happens people like you show no empathy. You going to blame your made up Eminem like upbringing on 2pac?

El Correcto

god is dead
Your view of his music and what he promoted is vastly different than mine. I get it. He was black, talented and successful. There has to be something wrong there, right? Like I said when violence happens in black neighborhoods happens people like you show no empathy. You going to blame your made up Eminem like upbringing on 2pac?
He wasn’t successful he was shot to death violently at a young age.
Sorry that’s what you view as successful and promote, he was a loser and a piece of :censored2: who reaped what he sowed just like George Floyd.

El Correcto

god is dead
D110A74F-5B5B-4BE4-BD70-C851EED6B887.jpeg

I don’t know what little delusional white boy world you live in where this is considered being successful.

MAKAVELI

El Correcto

god is dead
So you've got no rational argument, just resort to crying about racism. Does that work for you in real life? Pathetic.
So easy to be a black criminal.
Just cry racism and blame whitey on the woes you cause in your own community.

No business investments will be made to 2pac’s neighborhood, no opportunity for employment to the youth outside criminal elements, broken homes from the spiraling degradation of their community.

It’s just sad :censored2: and it does get frustrating talking to people like this.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So easy to be a black criminal.
Just cry racism and blame whitey on the woes you cause in your own community.

No business investments will be made to 2pac’s neighborhood, no opportunity for employment to the youth outside criminal elements, broken homes from the spiraling degradation of their community.

It’s just sad :censored2: and it does get frustrating talking to people like this.
Tupac came from a family of black panther terrorists. These people's entire identity is wrapped up in crying about racism.

El Correcto

god is dead
Abortion is racist. Majority of babies slaughtered is black. Strange how Dems see racism in everything but not in abortion. Why?
You cannot have a free and civil society while the populace is immoral. They use the evil outcomes of the immorality they promote as a “choice” to weaponize it against individual rights.

We should all be voting against immorality and holding our communities to account. Tough on crime broken window policing, strong churches, promotion of the nuclear family and limited government. You know the things burn loot and murder hates.