Texas school shooting

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
If it is PROVEN that the 19 cops on scene waited one second, during an active shooter situation, before going in to engage this POS they should hand in their badges.
I have a feeling heads will roll.

over9five

Staff member
If it is PROVEN that the 19 cops on scene waited one second, during an active shooter situation, before going in to engage this POS they should hand in their badges.
I have a feeling heads will roll.
We shouldn't HAVE to fire them. They should voluntarily quit.
They should never have become cops.
You simply don't stand by and let children die, I don't care what their supervisor told them to do.

newfie

I've said it before, but I believe the teacher who propped open the door should be charged with 21 counts of Accessory to Murder.
I had the same thoughts. At the same time that resource officer has the cameras to observe and know that she was doing that.
both should face charges. they had one job and they failed.

El Correcto

god is dead
I like the argument of no security for Congress or the senate until they figure out security for y’all’s kids.

Your money can go to keeping those :censored2: stains alive, it most certainly should go to defending the kids of your local communities better.

Leftists always cry and bitch about turning schools into prisons with armed guards. I don’t see them bitching and moaning about the capitol being a prison with all their armed guards around them. If I had my way it wouldn’t even be police, it’d be :censored2:ing marines.

Thebrownblob

I wish I could do that with a 9. I gotta get my gauge for lung blasting.
He just quoted science, so it’s settled. The new standard just went from you don’t need a AR to you don’t need a 9 mm. Probably not a 22 caliber either they’re just too dangerous You’ll shoot your lung out

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He just quoted science, so it’s settled. The new standard just went from you don’t need a AR to you don’t need a 9 mm. Probably not a 22 caliber either they’re just too dangerous
I listened to some idiot yesterday talking about how bad the 5.56 was, blowing bodies apart. Apparently they don’t know there’s cartridges that will do way more damage to a body. They don’t know and don’t care, all they want is our guns.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
When You have a president that said You need F15s and nuclear weapons to take on the government You know you need to fear that President. He would have no problem using F15s against the citizens.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Can someone explain to me what an assault weapon is that they want to ban? I herd one “expert” say it is any gun that you squeeze the trigger multiple times and it fires multiple shots. So that would even be a double action revolver. Evidently all we citizens need is single shot 22s.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Can someone explain to me what an assault weapon is that they want to ban? I herd one “expert” say it is any gun that you squeeze the trigger multiple times and it fires multiple shots. So that would even be a double action revolver. Evidently all we citizens need is single shot 22s.
Muskets

Thebrownblob

All you have to do is walk into a gun store two minutes later you walk out with an automatic assault rifle and a Mountain Dew! Did you not hear what he said? Do you want your Lung shot out? Come on man! Lol