The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

vantexan

What difference does it make, Hillary? It’s taxpayers money. So let’s take more in. You really are hilarious.
See? I can go on and on about the need for border security but if I refuse to call them vermin and scum then I'm really for bringing in all these millions and supporting them. This is why a lot of liberals are always looking for closet racists amongst conservatives and think that's what we really all are. And every so often a conservative proves their point.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are those established, vetted, legal immigrants or the recent illegal arrivals?
All from the same mold.

"This should not be understood as some kind of defect or moral failing on the part of immigrants," Camarota said about the findings. "Rather, what it represents is a system that allows a lot of less-educated immigrants to settle in the country, who then earn modest wages and are eligible for a very generous welfare system."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Police in NYC say illegals are delivering prostitutes on scooters from the Roosevelt hotel. Little side hustle. 🤣 bring me your hungry your tired your pimps! Lol. What a journey eh, @vantexan? Shemp.

vantexan

Police in NYC say illegals are delivering prostitutes on scooters from the Roosevelt hotel. Little side hustle. 🤣 bring me your hungry your tired your pimps! Lol. What a journey eh, @vantexan? Shemp.
Yep, they're all doing it. Rapes, murders, robbery have gone up 30,000%. Too conservative? OK, 50,000%. That's what they all are. It's a den of thieves I tell ya!

Wally

We have no idea of who these people are or their backgrounds. Many are criminals.

Wally

Exactly. They are setting up criminal enterprises here! And that maroon feels bad for them. Deport them all.
Being poor is not a reason for asylum. Congress decides how many immigrants we take in. Send them back, seal up the border, apply heavy penalties for anyone employing illegal's.

vantexan

Exactly. They are setting up criminal enterprises here! And that maroon feels bad for them. Deport them all.
Who said I feel bad for them? Getting close to 8 million let in illegally according to numerous sources. Are you seeing 8 million murders, robberies, rapes being committed by illegals? Intellectually lazy.

They're here illegally. If we are so lucky as to have a Republican in the White House in 2025 he should fire the 87,000 new IRS agents and put them all to work for ICE and round the illegals up and deport them. And arrest any corporate executives illegally hiring them.

vantexan

All from the same mold.

"This should not be understood as some kind of defect or moral failing on the part of immigrants," Camarota said about the findings. "Rather, what it represents is a system that allows a lot of less-educated immigrants to settle in the country, who then earn modest wages and are eligible for a very generous welfare system."
Should keep in mind that before Biden opened the floodgates we were letting in about a million a year legally. That generates a lot of economic activity feeding and housing them. Which is a major reason we have legal immigration.

Box Ox

And none of this will go to lawyers or to redo the bathrooms at Mar-a-lago

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton's final campaign spending revealed | US elections 2016 | The Guardian

December 9, 2016

"Donald Trump’s campaign spent about $94m in its final push for the White House, according to new fundraising reports.

The Republican continued his campaign-long trend of spending far less than Democratic rival Hillary Clinton. Her campaign spent almost $132m in its closing weeks, according to reports filed on Thursday with the Federal Election Commission. The latest reports cover 20 October to 28 November.

Over the course of the primary and general elections the Trump campaign raised about $340m including $66m out of his own pocket. The Clinton campaign, which maintained a longer and more concerted fundraising focus, brought in about $581m."

Wally

And none of this will go to lawyers or to redo the bathrooms at Mar-a-lago

Biden may need all the money as he may face criminal charges.

The new evidence could prove transformative, not only for the criminal but the impeachment investigation of the president.