The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

I do not like Trump but Biden’s done a :censored2:ty job and is no longer mentally with us. The court cases against Trump won’t be enough to save him from that. People have had enough of Biden. Polling indicates that a generic Democrat would do much better than Biden and still be ahead of Trump.
I just don’t see how Biden has done a “:censored2:ty” job.
Biden was supposed to be the return of the adults back in charge. 3 years later we have 8 million new illegals that are causing huge problems, inflation that's causing all of us huge problems, crime through the roof, and a world that might find itself in WWIII very quickly.
a rapidly cognitively declining president who's not even making decisions. With idiots behind the scenes making bad decisions.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1699413749502.png

vantexan

I notice they are very quiet here tonight. Another wallop. Turns out people get pissed and turn out to vote when their rights are stripped away.
Yeah, a bunch of college students turned out to legalize pot and threw abortion in because no telling what might happen when they're high. The people have spoken!

Box Ox

Yeah, a bunch of college students turned out to legalize pot and threw abortion in because no telling what might happen when they're high. The people have spoken!

I get how they might be pissed if state-level Republicans want to decide that an abortion needs to happen in 6 weeks or less if it can happen at all.

Next Day Err

I get how they might be pissed if state-level Republicans want to decide that an abortion needs to happen in 6 weeks or less if it can happen at all.
:censored2:, these far-right Christian radical control freaks would love for girls and women to have to wear chastity belts their whole lives. All these people want is control over every aspect of society to match their twisted religious ideals. On top of that remove their right to an education and put them back into the kitchen and strip their right to vote away.

vantexan

:censored2:, these far-right Christian radical control freaks would love for girls and women to have to wear chastity belts their whole lives. All these people want is control over every aspect of society to match their twisted religious ideals. On top of that remove their right to an education and put them back into the kitchen and strip their right to vote away.
Thank you for confirming it's election season by fear mongering the same old stuff y'all roll out every two years. Especially for presidential elections. Don't forget to add what Joe Biden said to a room full of black men in 2012: "they're going to put y'all back in chains." An oldie but a goodie.

Box Ox

I notice they are very quiet here tonight. Another wallop.

Feels a lot like the before and after of the election last year. Seems there might be some common denominators involved because a lot of people are very unhappy with how things are going but Republicans are still underperforming.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Meanwhile the Democrats cleaned up on Tuesday night, securing constitutional abortion rights in red Ohio and flipping the Virginia General Assembly.

Between Trump monologuing to the judge, Kari Lake's conspiracy theories and Matt Gaetz's speakership psychodrama, the Republicans continue to engage in a circular firing squad while McConnell blanks out at the podium.

Then when they lose bigly in 2024, they'll blame voter fraud and Twitter.