The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I love how the Pentagon schools we lowlifes on how they will use the most recent frig up with Austin as a training opportunity for the future. Top man disappears for 4 days and no one knows. More proof Biden has no idea what's going on or who is half ass running the show anyway.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I love how the Pentagon schools we lowlifes on how they will use the most recent frig up with Austin as a training opportunity for the future. Top man disappears for 4 days and no one knows. More proof Biden has no idea what's going on or who is half ass running the show anyway.
Clown show under Biden. No accountability.

BrownFlush

1704833814806.png

newolddude

1. Move the election from second Tuesday in November to the second Saturday in November.
  2. Close all business that day. Also no sports games, no hunting, no movie theaters etc. Essential services only.
  3. Get all the crap off the ballot. Things like taxes, judges, mayors, school boards are moved to other election cycles.
  4. Same with state races off the ballot except for top state positions like governor, lieutenant governor.
  5. The only thing on the ballot is president, US Senate and House plus #4
  6. Paper ballots only
  7. The format, font etc of the ballot are the same for all 50 states plus DC.
  8. Polls close at 7pm local time.
  9. We know the winner that night cleanly.

oldngray

nowhere special
  1. Move the election from second Tuesday in November to the second Saturday in November.
  2. Close all business that day. Also no sports games, no hunting, no movie theaters etc. Essential services only.
  3. Get all the crap off the ballot. Things like taxes, judges, mayors, school boards are moved to other election cycles.
  4. Same with state races off the ballot except for top state positions like governor, lieutenant governor.
  5. The only thing on the ballot is president, US Senate and House plus #4
  6. Paper ballots only
  7. The format, font etc of the ballot are the same for all 50 states plus DC.
  8. Polls close at 7pm local time.
  9. We know the winner that night cleanly.
It isn't the second Tuesday. It is the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November.

BrownFlush

I will 1000% vote for Trump if the 2024 Democratic pitch is to make the US California. I can’t think of a major issue the state isn’t absolutely :censored2:ing nutty on.
No pitch is necessary.
If you want America governed like California, vote for Newsom.