The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Next Day Err

Leftists are for law enforcement now, eh?
I've never hated cops or lawyers or judges. And I'm not what many would even call a leftist anyway because of my outspoken hawkishness on Russia and my pro-capitalist remarks. Whatever, I don't have to convince you guys. This place is just a mudslinging operation anyway.

Next Day Err

Why would it be? It's a simple question to answer if one isn't a leftist.
So if my answer is that sex and gender aren’t the same thing and that it’s more complicated than the binary view regressives and those that don’t attempt to understand the nuances of the subject make it out to be, then NO MATTER what other views I hold, I’m automatically a leftist.

Doesn’t seem like very interesting ground to debate on. Kinda low brow for my taste. But by all means keep engaging all day with all the meme sharers as a way of spending your time.

Box Ox

I've never hated cops or lawyers or judges. And I'm not what many would even call a leftist anyway
How would you define what a woman is?
Is this the new “gotcha” in the 21st century HUAC committee hearings of Internet forums?
Why would it be? It's a simple question to answer if one isn't a leftist.
Doesn’t seem like very interesting ground to debate on.

It doesn't need to be interesting ground to debate on for me to make a determination. Only a leftist can't define what a woman is.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So if my answer is that sex and gender aren’t the same thing and that it’s more complicated than the binary view regressives and those that don’t attempt to understand the nuances of the subject make it out to be, then NO MATTER what other views I hold, I’m automatically a leftist.

Doesn’t seem like very interesting ground to debate on. Kinda low brow for my taste. But by all means keep engaging all day with all the meme sharers as a way of spending your time.
Debate?
Proposition : A woman has a vagina. Affirm or deny?
Proposition : A man has a penis. Affirm or deny?