The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The ignorance of those screaming that illegal immigration, (for at least one purpose picking cotton or whatever), is necessary is unbelievably naive and in fact stupid and dangerous.

There should be an intelligence test for voting.

The Dems would argue that the standards MUST be lowered because we need more Dems in the voting pool.

A truly ignorant person cannot comprehend this analogy.

There's plenty here on this site.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Darmark7

Next Day Err

Are we finding out that our elections are as “secure” as the vax is “safe and effective?”

Stop sharing stuff from Gateway Pundit, it’s embarrassing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I sure hope that the 2024 election is more secure than the last “most secure election in history.” Just how unsecured was all the elections before 2020 if that was the most secure up to that point?

BREAKING: Professor and Election Expert J. Halderman Hacks into Dominion Voting Machine in Court on Friday in Georgia in front of Judge Totenberg USING ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft
But but but I didn't see this on MSNBC so it can't be true! I'm going to wait until I hear it from Rachel Maddow.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It would go a long way to a fix, sure. Why, are you willing to go this far?
So to be clear, we are both in favor of using as many temporary farm workers as we need.

That was your number one issue when I asked what "immigration reform" you wanted.

What is the second most important thing you want to be "fixed"?

Darmark7

Stop sharing stuff from Gateway Pundit, it’s embarrassing.

Yes, It is very embarrassing to Democrats. Can you point out to me how this article is fake news? All they are doing is reporting on what happened in a court room. So again please explain to me why this should be of no concern to voters.
PS: actually read the article and give it as much attention as you do CNN.

Next Day Err

Yes, It is very embarrassing to Democrats. Can you point out to me how this article is fake news? All they are doing is reporting on what happened in a court room. So again please explain to me why this should be of no concern to voters.
PS: actually read the article and give it as much attention as you do CNN.
Gateway Pundit thought Ruby Freeman stole the election in Georgia. It’s a trashy, stupid blog masquerading as news. Stop it.

Next Day Err

So to be clear, we are both in favor of using as many temporary farm workers as we need.

That was your number one issue when I asked what "immigration reform" you wanted.

What is the second most important thing you want to be "fixed"?
Lots more green cards is another good start, generally. I’ve already stated this. Try to keep up.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I acknowledge the realities of the situation which include the benefits that undocumented workers provide the whole society. Let's kick all the immigrants out of California alone and then watch as the fields go unpicked and prices spike at the grocery stores and restaurants. Let's watch as the food processing and trucking industries suffers as they lay off tens of thousands of workers. You guys need to understand that there will be terrible repercussions to a stupid and rash move to ending all immigration, undocumented or not.

Native born Americans ain't gonna do nearly the kind of quality work for the same wage. That's just a reality.

Prices will increase dramatically. You people will still blame Biden.
So, you’re in favor of modern day slavery, in order to preserve your way of life.

How immoral!

Darmark7

Gateway Pundit thought Ruby Freeman stole the election in Georgia. It’s a trashy, stupid blog masquerading as news. Stop it.

Stop deflecting, I don’t care what Gateway pundit said about Rudy Freeman without proof. To be honest I never even heard about that. I do care as a voter when “any” reporter is covering what “actually“ happened in a court room in front of a judge. I am really surprised that any voter would not be interested in what was demonstrated. Again please explain to me how this is fake, false or untrue. I would really like this not to be true because if it is and our last election was “the most secure in history” we have a real problem.

Brown Down

Oh so the government knows
Stop deflecting, I don’t care what Gateway pundit said about Rudy Freeman without proof. To be honest I never even heard about that. I do care as a voter when “any” reporter is covering what “actually“ happened in a court room in front of a judge. I am really surprised that any voter would not be interested in what was demonstrated. Again please explain to me how this is fake, false or untrue. I would really like this not to be true because if it is and our last election was “the most secure in history” we have a real problem.
Thats because its no longer about integrity or legality as much as MY PARTY, as long as MY PARTY wins integrity, legality, etc mean nothing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Food processing, transportation, home healthcare, hospitality… we need labor. No two ways about it.
I think it's good that Democrats are open about their support for bringing more low wage immigrants into those industries.

It's especially important that teamsters know Democrats want a bunch of low wage immigrants in trucking.

Thank you for being honest.