The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

vantexan

Here is my honest take on it. Step 1 shut it down completely except for the checkpoints we have. Turn them away instantly. Step 2 come up with some other paths to citezenship via for lack of a better term probation. They need to have either skills or willingness to learn them. They would still have to enter this country via checkpoints.and go through a vetting process. Ie no murderers/ repists, terrorists, etc.
Current legal immigration requires applying at our embassies and being vetted in their home countries. They shouldn't even be allowed to show up at our door requesting anything.

Brown Down

Current legal immigration requires applying at our embassies and being vetted in their home countries. They shouldn't even be allowed to show up at our door requesting anything.
I know this. But hypothetically if we need to expand it this could possibly work. While I think step 1 should be it. I think it would have to be expanded after that. This is compromise

vantexan

I know this. But hypothetically if we need to expand it this could possibly work. While I think step 1 should be it. I think it would have to be expanded after that. This is compromise
Not if it means they get in and wait years for their hearing. That has been turned into a farce.

Gotta Go

1705885984946.jpeg