The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1705888837373.png

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
it's not his turn yet, he will be the establishment choice in 2028/2032 when pelosi and the other boomers have died of old age and can't stand in his way

Old Democrats tend to stick around living in La La Land. Have you seen Jimmy Carter or Biden lately?

newolddude

I guess Democrats aren't used to what class looks like in the wives of their politicians.
I'm all for class, being appropriate and dressing up. (I went to a funeral last week and was one of the few people wearing a full suit and tie.)

But opera gloves and full princess style dresses?

Plus your team:
Boro-Trump-Indictment-Site.jpg

Thebrownblob

I'm all for class, being appropriate and dressing up. (I went to a funeral last week and was one of the few people wearing a full suit and tie.)

Plus your team:
What’s it like being 12? I don’t know why your mom allows you to use her phone and post such silly nonsense. As an adult I can’t even imagine worrying about anything like what some woman is wearing. 😂

Box Ox

Plus your team:
What’s it like being 12? I don’t know why your mom allows you to use her phone and post such silly nonsense. As an adult I can’t even imagine worrying about anything like what some woman is wearing. 😂

It's a cheap avenue of attack when there are few good ones available.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It’s amusing when Trump insults candidates and their wives , and in the end they line up to kiss his ass and support him. 🤣