The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_1980.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
It’s amusing when Trump insults candidates and their wives , and in the end they line up to kiss his ass and support him. 🤣

What is really amusing is when we have a candidate calling another candidate a racist during an election and then that candidate takes the position of vice president of the racist president she called out. Now that is amusing. 🤣

vantexan

I'm all for class, being appropriate and dressing up. (I went to a funeral last week and was one of the few people wearing a full suit and tie.)

But opera gloves and full princess style dresses?

Plus your team:
Boro-Trump-Indictment-Site.jpg
Not once was Melania asked to do a photo shoot of a fashion magazine while First Lady. Compare that to Michelle Obama. What a sad space Democrats occupy.

Box Ox

What’s it like being 12? I don’t know why your mom allows you to use her phone and post such silly nonsense. As an adult I can’t even imagine worrying about anything like what some woman is wearing. 😂
You know Casey DeSantis was trying to copy a dirty Democrat? (Jackie Kennedy)

You wouldn't think twice about a man who thinks he's a woman trying to copy Jackie's style would you?

Box Ox

rickyb

desantis dropped out.

he wasnt corrupt enough.

him running for president wouldnt help america make this even crazier than the last election.

the only crazy outcome would be for trump to be re-elected.

rickyb

this guys running for prez. hes obviously more intelligent and more honest than biden or trump.

Box Ox

the only crazy outcome would be for trump to be re-elected.

Democrats had the option to replace Biden, who likely couldn't care less about what's going on around him as his dementia worsens. They didn't for some reason. Trump being elected again might be crazy but it certainly wouldn't be a surprise. Maybe the cases against Trump will work.

vantexan

Democrats had the option to replace Biden, who likely couldn't care less about what's going on around him as his dementia worsens. They didn't for some reason. Trump being elected again might be crazy but it certainly wouldn't be a surprise. Maybe the cases against Trump will work.
The Georgia case is likely to be thrown out. The Federal cases go away when Trump is reelected.

newolddude