The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

rickyb

Democrats had the option to replace Biden, who likely couldn't care less about what's going on around him as his dementia worsens. They didn't for some reason. Trump being elected again might be crazy but it certainly wouldn't be a surprise. Maybe the cases against Trump will work.
i dont know either i dont listen to too much politics these days so i havent heard. i dont know why they ran him in the first place, maybe they figure he was most likely to win. maybe they will i havent heard recently.

newolddude

literally none of that is true

HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND THEY LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE CALLS OUT THINGS THAT NOBODY ELSE WILL CALL OUT, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CRUELTY

PEOPLE LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER HAVE BEEN EXPLAINING THIS FOR 9 YEARS NOW, HOW CAN YOU BE SO IGNORANT
Your worship a leader who claims he's destroying the Deep State when he's part of it.

newolddude

Last week, Trump reposted on his Truth Social account a conspiracy theory that Haley, who was born in South Carolina, was not qualified to be president because her parents, born in India, were not U.S. citizens at the time of her birth. In fact, the Fourteenth Amendment establishes that any person born on American soil is a citizen of the United States and therefore can serve as president.

I know. Just excuse it as "Trump being Trump" or "He's allowed to say these things because in reality he's joking and you don't get the joke"

vantexan

I know. Just excuse it as "Trump being Trump" or "He's allowed to say these things because in reality he's joking and you don't get the joke"
Amazing that you are so concerned about Trump's cognitive ability when Biden is a cognitive mess and y'all ignore it. I just listened to Trump on the radio today and there are light years of difference between him and Biden.

newolddude

Amazing that you are so concerned about Trump's cognitive ability when Biden is a cognitive mess and y'all ignore it. I just listened to Trump on the radio today and there are light years of difference between him and Biden.
I find it interesting Trump keeps boasting about all these cognitive tests he claims he passes with 110% perfection.

Why is he getting so many tests? It seems like a once every few months thing with him.

Integrity

Binge Poster
literally none of that is true

HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND THEY LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE CALLS OUT THINGS THAT NOBODY ELSE WILL CALL OUT, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CRUELTY

PEOPLE LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER HAVE BEEN EXPLAINING THIS FOR 9 YEARS NOW, HOW CAN YOU BE SO IGNORANT
It seems to me that Donald Trump is suffering from some sort of mental illness.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I find it interesting Trump keeps boasting about all these cognitive tests he claims he passes with 110% perfection.

Why is he getting so many tests? It seems like a once every few months thing with him.

I guess when you are really good at something you want to do it over and over. Maybe that explains why Biden will not even take one.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Dr. Integrity, What is your diagnosis for Biden?
It is not Dr. Integrity it is Integrity.

I do not believe in career politicians.

President Biden is probably mentally disturbed as well IMO he is also too old and he should retire

The way I see it the same goes for Trump.

newolddude

Both of them are too bleeping old and neither should be the main candidate.

We've broken the system and this is what happens.

GEe6vRtWIAAyGBn

vantexan

I agree. Only God can judge this.
Your moral relativism has no place in Christianity. It's murder, pure and simple. As is unfortunately the case compromises are often reached. If it's to be allowed at all it should only be before there's a heartbeat. But the abortion advocates want it at any time for any reason. If a viable baby is killed with a saline solution and torn apart limb from limb and you are standing there saying who are we to judge then you have no business telling anyone how much Jesus loves you.