The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
How can a previous president who has probably paid for numerous abortions for women he slept with, be pro-life?

I forgot. Rules for thee and not for me.

Trump is criticized by Dems for not going to church or being religious while Biden claims he is religious and a Catholic. Trump is not for abortion and Biden is. 🤔
Side note: Me being totally against religion but having conservative views makes me give Biden a 👎🏼 for going to church and being Catholic and another 👎🏼 for being for abortion. While Trump gets 2 👍🏼 for being just the opposite.

newolddude

Trump has to post bad AI "photos" to Truth Social of him praying in a church because he rarely steps foot in one.

GEeTUOSWgAAsGRA

Good job to the AI that gave him 6 fingers.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Your moral relativism has no place in Christianity. It's murder, pure and simple. As is unfortunately the case compromises are often reached. If it's to be allowed at all it should only be before there's a heartbeat. But the abortion advocates want it at any time for any reason. If a viable baby is killed with a saline solution and torn apart limb from limb and you are standing there saying who are we to judge then you have no business telling anyone how much Jesus loves you.
Jesus loves you even though you condemn. His love is no different for you than for anybody else who is imperfect.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'd think saying only God can judge abortion implies that you have no problem with abortion.
I would never recommend it for any reason but I will not condemn anyone for choosing it or any other flaw or choice that I may or may not agree with. That is entirely between God and the individual making the choice.

I do believe God loves the world, including “sinners”. I think written religious tradition supports this as well.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Trump is criticized by Dems for not going to church or being religious while Biden claims he is religious and a Catholic. Trump is not for abortion and Biden is. 🤔
Side note: Me being totally against religion but having conservative views makes me give Biden a 👎🏼 for going to church and being Catholic and another 👎🏼 for being for abortion. While Trump gets 2 👍🏼 for being just the opposite.
Trump’s behavior reminds me of elementary or middle school at best. I think this is probably the result of his emotional problems.

Box Ox

Come on now, who are we to question someone's choice to murder their baby?
I agree. Only God can judge this.
I'd think saying only God can judge abortion implies that you have no problem with abortion.
I would never recommend it for any reason but I will not condemn anyone for choosing it or any other flaw or choice that I may or may not agree with. That is entirely between God and the individual making the choice.

I do believe God loves the world, including “sinners”. I think written religious tradition supports this as well.

What is a woman, @Integrity ?

Thebrownblob

Should murdering someone be entirely between God and the individual making the choice?

Thebrownblob

You just condemned Donald Trump and Joe Biden to having mental issues. So clearly, that is not a truthful statement. You will condemn when you feel it’s warranted. And then you will condemn others for condemning when they feel it’s warranted.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You just condemned Donald Trump and Joe Biden to having mental issues. So clearly, that is not a truthful statement. You will condemn when you feel it’s warranted. And then you will condemn others for condemning when they feel it’s warranted.
There is no condemnation in my opinion about there mental state.

Box Ox

What is a woman, @Integrity ?
Say what?

You don't know the answer?