The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1717957124474.png

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

John Kelly

Thebrownblob

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

John Kelly
“John Kelly, by far the dumbest of my Military people, just picked up the theme of the Radical Left’s lying about Gold Star Families and Soldiers, in his hatred of me,” “He was incapable of doing a good job, it was too much for him, and I couldn’t stand the guy, so I fired him like a ‘dog.'”

Donald Trump

Next Day Err

John Kelly
Ret. Gen. Kelly is a badass man's man. Trump lovers will kneejerk bash him because he's critical of the former president but I actually think it took a lot of guts for Kelly to even weigh in Trump at all.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

John Kelly
Sad Kelly fell for those fake stories.
He's probably pretty embarrassed.

vantexan

Ret. Gen. Kelly is a badass man's man. Trump lovers will kneejerk bash him because he's critical of the former president but I actually think it took a lot of guts for Kelly to even weigh in Trump at all.
As I recall Kelly was ripped like everyone else in Trump's administration by libs until it came out there was friction between him and Trump. Suddenly he was respected and someone worth listening to.

Next Day Err

As I recall Kelly was ripped like everyone else in Trump's administration by libs until it came out there was friction between him and Trump. Suddenly he was respected and someone worth listening to.
Eh, maybe? I recall deep skepticism of anyone who would work for such a man but it became clear there were real men who would stand up against his every whim.