The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Says the dude who came here to defend stabbing babies in the skull and vacuuming out their brains.

"Strange"

Dealing with this guy brings back so many memories of when my wife was in a religious cult. It is really strange. They say the weirdest things that are a complete contradiction and when you point it out they act like you are strange for pointing out what they believe. I remember telling my wife we should go talk to a counselor and the church leader told her we could only get counseling from them since they had the truth and everyone else was deceived. Those were dark days and I can’t believe she came out of it on her own. We have a great relationship now. After living through that I can see why you cannot show these people how contradicting their beliefs are and it make any sense to them.

Doublestandards

Dealing with this guy brings back so many memories of when my wife was in a religious cult. It is really strange. They say the weirdest things that are a complete contradiction and when you point it out they act like you are strange for pointing out what they believe. I remember telling my wife we should go talk to a counselor and the church leader told her we could only get counseling from them since they had the truth and everyone else was deceived. Those were dark days and I can’t believe she came out of it on her own. We have a great relationship now. After living through that I can see why you cannot show these people how contradicting their beliefs are and it make any sense to them.
Kind of ironic saying this to him

Pullman Brown

FEMA has always been the tip of the government’s spear. Read “Behold, a Pale Horse” Milton William Cooper. FEMA has incredible power.
A lot of contracts. That’s why they are seizing goods. Don’t want people to lose money. I told you and you know this but that war changed everything! It’s all nationalized know. Look at the consequences!

Reading the federalist papers and why so many of those states were so nervous about ratifying the constitution because of their concern for federal encroachment and everything being nationalized shows how wise and prudent they were! What they predicted was right! And if I hear one more poster say we are a democracy I’m going to lose it. They hated democracy!

Last edited: