The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So which is it? The life of the mother is more important than the baby? Or the life of the mother is not more important than the baby?
I already answered that:
If a brilliant scientist who is curing cancer tries to kill a drug dealer who slept with his wife, is it murder for the drug dealer to kill the scientist in self defense?

The "value" society places on their lives is irrelevant to the question of whether the killing is murder or not.

Doublestandards

I already answered that:
Again, forget the legal definition of murder

We’ll go with your definition, killing a baby

If you say both lives are equal to one another, and both parties are innocent (unlike your fantasy with the drug dealer having sex with a scientists wife…) how can you morally justify killing one to maybe save the other?

I wonder if you would have the same moral consistency after the baby is born? If there was a situation where only one of their lives could be saved, would you still choose to save the mothers life?

Doublestandards

Do you agree with your political party's position that choosing to kill a baby for any reason at all, up until the moment of birth, is perfectly okay?
You said that a fetus is still a baby, so what difference does it make whether it’s 15 weeks or 3 months? Does the life become more valuable after a certain time, and what is that time, in your opinion?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ok, so far you have said:

1. I did not say the mothers life is more valuable than the babies

2. I did not say the mothers life is not more valuable than the babies

And

3. I did not say the mothers life and babies life are equally valuable

Fascinating
Yes.
Thank you for pointing out three times I have had to correct your lies in this conversation. How bout you stop lying?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you agree with your political party's position that choosing to kill a baby for any reason at all, up until the moment of birth, is perfectly okay?
You said that a fetus is still a baby, so what difference does it make whether it’s 15 weeks or 3 months? Does the life become more valuable after a certain time, and what is that time, in your opinion?
Are you scared to answer?
Or was that your way of saying yes.

Doublestandards

I never said I would choose to save the mother's life. You just can't help but lie.
Stop being dramatic with the “you lied” while talking in circles. That schtick is tired and lazy and just not clever

You started the discussion by saying “Says the dude who came here to defend stabbing babies in the skull and vacuuming out their brains.”

I asked you if abortion, or stabbing babies in the skull and vacuuming out their brains, as you called it, is ever acceptable, and you said: “rarely”.

Rarely does not mean never. So when is it, in your opinion and moral compass, acceptable to stab babies in the skull and vacuume out their brains?

Last edited:

Doublestandards

Just stop lying so much my friend.
One more time just to give you a fair chance
You started the discussion by saying “Says the dude who came here to defend stabbing babies in the skull and vacuuming out their brains.”

I asked you if abortion, or stabbing babies in the skull and vacuuming out their brains, as you called it, is ever acceptable, and you said: “rarely”.

Rarely does not mean never. So when is it, in your opinion and moral compass, acceptable to stab babies in the skull and vacuume out their brains?