The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

oldngray

nowhere special
1-TDS.png

Box Ox

A literal record amount of illegal immigrants have been caught and deported under the Biden administration. He caught and deported more people than Trump
Because they told the illegals to come.

Because trump didn’t let them in.

Another example of how leftists lie.

Kind of reminds me of that period during and after the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster when Karine Jean-Pierre was into bragging about how big the emergency airlift operation was. The Biden/Harris administration create a giant :censored2: up and then think everyone should be impressed with how large the resulting raw numbers are.

September 3, 2021

"Q There are a number of polls out right now, including one from the Washington Post today, that shows that the American public approves of the withdrawal from Afghanistan but doesn’t approve of the Biden administration’s handling of it. How does the White House frame that disparity?

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: Well, let me just say, I know there’s been a lot of polls and conversations about, you know, the different multiple crises that the President has to deal with right now. But he sees — like, this is — this is — this is the role of the President — right? — to make sure that we can — we have — address multiple crisis at the same time.

But when those moments arise, you need to have a strong and capable team, coherent in the subject matter and nimble enough to adapt quickly.

And so, the way that we see this is we have capable teams working on, you know, an airlift — airlift as many people as possible out of Afghanistan safely. Right? We’re talking about more than 120,000 people that he was able to get — that we — that his military was able to get out of Afghanistan.

And so that is something that — it was one of the most historic airlift that was able to happen."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The reason democrats are polling terribly is because they're gaslighting the American people about how terrible their policies have been.

Harris could distance herself from Biden but she's too stupid.
Literally says she wouldn't do anything different.

So dumb.