The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Next Day Err

“The Atlantic story is completely false. Absolutely lacks merit. I’ve been by the President’s side. He has always shown the highest respect to our active duty troops and veterans with utmost respect paid to those who have given the ultimate sacrifice and those wounded in battle."
lol except for John McCain?

These guys are just running interference for Trump. They want jobs in his WH.

Next Day Err

John McCain opposed him he was fair game. I have no respect for John McCain as a politician.
Right, but Trump was speaking about McCain’s capture and how that was something in particular that Trump didn’t like about him. Kind of weird. Also kind of on par with these other allegations of him having contempt for military service members accepting low pay for putting their lives on the line, losers and suckers, etc.

It tracks.

Thebrownblob

I don’t know if I’d support firing him. The flags in the yard is one thing but the dude taking pictures of the woman’s home is a little creepy.

Definitely calls for a talkin’ to in the office. Maybe try to get him some counseling?
Stupid thing to do. Your job is to deliver packages not make political statements when you’re on the clock.

Box Ox

I don’t know if I’d support firing him. The flags in the yard is one thing but the dude taking pictures of the woman’s home is a little creepy.

Definitely calls for a talkin’ to in the office. Maybe try to get him some counseling?

He probably wanted to post the pictures online and brag about what he'd done. Owned the libturd, etc etc. Super dumb.

Thebrownblob

Right, but Trump was speaking about McCain’s capture and how that was something in particular that Trump didn’t like about him. Kind of weird. Also kind of on par with these other allegations of him having contempt for military service members accepting low pay for putting their lives on the line, losers and suckers, etc.

It tracks.
And tried to hide it? You’re not making much sense. He was pissed off at John McCain.. He wasn’t pissed off at these other people. It doesn’t track at all.
Your hero has created a mess.
My heroes usually don’t give unverifiable information anonymously dishonoring their position. But that’s me.

newfie

If this bitch is elected, and she probably will be because of election fraud, I don’t think many Americans will go quietly. They’ve seen too much already and know what those scumbags are all about.
there comes a time where if we keep letting them get away with it then we might as well put up bunk beds in the gas ovens.

Next Day Err

And tried to hide it? You’re not making much sense. He was pissed off at John McCain.. He wasn’t pissed off at these other people. It doesn’t track at all.
Your hero has created a mess.
My heroes usually don’t give unverifiable information anonymously dishonoring their position. But that’s me.
“I like people who weren’t captured, I hate to tell you.”

“People”.

Sounds like this is his real feeling about soldiers who have been captured. The truth came out that day on that stage.

Thebrownblob

“I like people who weren’t captured, I hate to tell you.”

“People”.

Sounds like this is his real feeling about soldiers who have been captured. The truth came out that day on that stage.
Yeah, there you go that proves everything, so when he talks, he lies, except when he says things you want to believe he means?

What a very confusing world you live in.