The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

Yeah, that’s very possibly it.

We do have people around here driving around taking photos of people’s homes with Harris signs in their yards. It’s a little strange.
1729731137469.gif

Thebrownblob

Wait. You think he should only be accountable for some of the things he says?

Would you apply that same standard to someone like Kamala Harris?
What’s he unaccountable for? He never said he didn’t say those things about John McCain.

And yes, I apply the same standards. I don’t hate Kamala Harris. I think she’s unqualified. And didn’t receive any votes. And I like shoving it in your face that you’re voting for many of the same things that you said you hated and she’s done.

Next Day Err

What’s he unaccountable for? He never said he didn’t say those things about John McCain.

And yes, I apply the same standards. I don’t hate Kamala Harris. I think she’s unqualified. And didn’t receive any votes. And I like shoving it in your face that you’re voting for many of the same things that you said you hated and she’s done.
Trump said he didn’t like John McCain because he was captured. And has never explained or apologized for such a disgusting remark.

Thebrownblob

Trump said he didn’t like John McCain because he was captured. And has never explained or apologized for such a disgusting remark.
Boo-hoo it’s politics.

I love when you lefties pretend you love or have some respect for someone from the other party. He was a piece of trash to you and your party in 2012.

I don’t think he was a piece of trash, but I do think he was a horrible politician.

And again, what does this have to do with General Kelly lying, dishonoring his position, and being an anonymous source to leftist news rag?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Boo-hoo it’s politics.

I love when you lefties pretend you love or have some respect for someone from the other party. He was a piece of trash to you and your party in 2012.

I don’t think it was a piece of trash, but I do think he was a horrible politician.
They glom onto any rhino they can find. As if that’s proof that all republicans are in agreement with them. Democrats are charlatans.

Doublestandards

you make a good point here. The thing with trumps “I like people who didn’t get captured” comment is it’s not just about McCain, which would still be horrible on its own. But it’s a vile comment that is about many people other than McCain. Like I said, I could never even think of saying something like that, it just wouldn’t be in my head

I’m a “lefty”, but I didn’t vote for Hillary (I regret it now) and was crackin up with Trump in the beginning, but that comment left a really sour taste in my mouth, and how little criticism or push back he got from the right really rubbed me the wrong way.

Nothing about McCain, I’ve had a POW flag in my garage 10 years before Trump was elected, and you’re right, I’ve never liked mccains policies. I did gain a tremendous amount of respect for him after seeing this though,
but I still didn’t vote for him

Thebrownblob

you make a good point here. The thing with trumps “I like people who didn’t get captured” comment is it’s not just about McCain, which would still be horrible on its own. But it’s a vile comment that is about many people other than McCain. Like I said, I could never even think of saying something like that, it just wouldn’t be in my head

I’m a “lefty”, but I didn’t vote for Hillary (I regret it now) and was crackin up with Trump in the beginning, but that comment left a really sour taste in my mouth, and how little criticism or push back he got from the right really rubbed me the wrong way.

Nothing about McCain, I’ve had a POW flag in my garage 10 years before Trump was elected, and you’re right, I’ve never liked mccains policies. I did gain a tremendous amount of respect for him after seeing this though,
but I still didn’t vote for him
Like most of these these career politicians, I have very little respect for them. The man was dying and he couldn’t even be bothered to vacate his position. He could’ve been on the beach with his wife and family. He was hanging onto his power until death just like most of them. Their perceived political power is much more important to them than their family or their friends.
What a pathetic life imo.

Same with that old fossil from California who they were wheeling in a wheelchair and she could barely remember her name. Feinstein.

Doublestandards

Like most of these these career politicians, I have very little respect for them. The man was dying and he couldn’t even be bothered to vacate his position. He could’ve been on the beach with his wife and family. He was hanging onto his power until death just like most of them. Their perceived political power is much more important to them than their family or their friends.
What a pathetic life imo.

Same with that old fossil from California who they were wheeling in a wheelchair and she could barely remember her name. Feinstein.
I get that, and I agree. RBG helped Trump a TON by holding on to power as you say, so believe me, I agree and think you’re completley right

I’m just saying, it was a vile and disrespectful thing to say about POWs. It would be like if Biden called Clarence Thomas the N word. I think Clarence Thomas is terrible on his policies, but it still wouldn’t be right to say something like that to him just because I don’t like him