The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Next Day Err

I’m just saying, it was a vile and disrespectful thing to say about POWs
It was a terrible thing to say about our captured soldiers. I remember the total disgust I felt immediately after hearing him say that... and I was so sure Trump would backpedal on this and explain himself. He didn't. The terrible thing hung in the air. I decided then there was no way I could give him my vote.

Next Day Err

The same guy the majority of the military supports.

But you know better than them.

So smart!
I think a lot of them are being exposed to too much Fox News in the mess halls, etc, for one. But really I don't expect the military to be a bunch of leftists. They're historically a conservative bunch, there's nothing wrong with that. I think maybe many, though, are unaware of Trump's words and behavior and are making a decision based on incomplete information.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think a lot of them are being exposed to too much Fox News ..... I think maybe many, though, are unaware of Trump's words and behavior and are making a decision based on incomplete information.
In other words you think our military members only support trump because they're brainwashed and ignorant.

I simply disagree with your poor opinion of our military service members.

Carry on.

Doublestandards

She said they're at the wrong rally.
In other words, get out, you're not welcome here.
She hates Christians.

Imagine throwing out hecklers for disrupting your event. The horror!
She agreed with someone who said Jews are committing genocide.

You mean this, where she said “that’s real” where directly after he made a comment about the number of children killed, and afterwards put out an official statement that she did not agree with the term genocide?
Those are the facts Harry.
And again you’re proven wrong. Funny how every time you’re proven wrong you go back to saying my name after being asked not. Creeeeeepy