The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Doublestandards

I mean you claimed he only asked for exactly the amount needed to win, but he laid out in clear detail which votes he thought were fraudulent and the number was much higher than the exact number needed.

So either you didn't listen to it, you can't add, or you're lying on purpose. Maybe I was being too generous by choosing option 1.
“All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state….

So what are we going to do here folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”

You’re just not being honest with yourself at this point

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state….

So what are we going to do here folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”
Are you just being dishonest on purpose, or am I correct when I said you never listened to the call?

He laid out exactly the votes he was questioning and the number was much higher than that.

Facts matter.
Here, let me educate you:

"We had, I believe it's about 4,502 voters who voted but who weren't on the voter registration list, so it's 4,502 who voted but they weren't on the voter registration roll which they had to be. You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant and they're not allowed to be counted. That's 18,325.

Smaller number — you had 904 who only voted where they had just a P.O. — a post office box number — and they had a post office box number and that's not allowed. We had at least 18,000 — that's on tape we had them counted very painstakingly — 18,000 voters having to do with [name]. She's a vote scammer, a professional vote scammer and hustler.

You had out-of-state voters. They voted in Georgia but they were from out of state, of 4,925. You had absentee ballots sent to vacant, they were absentee ballots sent to vacant addresses. They had nothing on them about addresses, that's 2,326.

The other thing, dead people. So dead people voted and I think the number is close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries. They went to all sorts of methods to come up with an accurate number and a minimum is close to about 5,000 voters."

Doublestandards

Are you just being dishonest on purpose, or am I correct when I said you never listened to the call?

He laid out exactly the votes he was questioning and the number was much higher than that.

Facts matter.
Ok? So what? He could say they had a million more votes. Either number, a million or the ones he said, were not true.

He asked for the exact amount of votes he lost by. Just because he claimed there was more than that does nothing to the allegations. He had no business making that phone call and asking what he asked

And if the roles were reversed and the transcript was the exact same, you absolutley would not be defending Biden this hard. And deep down you know it

Doublestandards

Nope he laid out many more, and pointed out the number was so high that the measly 11k should easily be met.

You're just twisting the context to meet your leftist agenda.
what does that matter at all? Those numbers were not true. Whether he asked for all of those votes or the 11k, he is still asking for votes to win the state

The fact that he’s only asking for the 11k and not the fake numbers he threw out in the beginning might be worse even, because it shows he’s not concerned about finding the “election fraud”, just winning the state

But how gullible do you have to be to not see he’s doing that strategy on purpose. “We lost by a hundred thousand votes, so just give us the small 11k, enough to win the state and change the election, no big deal”

Doublestandards

Biden is incapable of making that phone call because he is a potato.

You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
It's disgraceful Democrats haven't removed him.
Ok but let’s say he wasn’t. Pretend he was as much of a stable genius as Trump. And he lost the election and made that exact same phone call. You absolutely would not be on here defending him so vehemently for it

Doublestandards

It proves you've bought into a fake narrative.

He was questioning the integrity of over 50k votes and pointing out his belief that overcoming the 11k threshold would be easy.

But you don't care about the actual context, all you care about is locking up your political opponents.
Stop with the weird personal accusations and pretending you can read my mind. You’re wrong and it’s cringey

I really find it hard to believe you think Trump was making that phone call because he genuinely concerned about the fraud. He wanted to win. And he asked for the exact amount of votes to win. You tried denying that, but you are wrong. He asked for the exact amount of votes to win

Just because earlier in the call he claimed there was more votes than that stolen doesn’t negate the fact that he asked for the exact amount of votes to win, which you denied, and tried to use as proof I didn’t listen to the phone call. I showed you the exact quote of him asking for the exact amount of votes to win. Him saying earlier that there were more votes than that stolen changes nothing about that fact

Doublestandards

I have no problem verifying election integrity.

Why do you?
He was not verifying election integrity. If you listen to the phone call or read the transcript, you will see he brought up examples of election fraud to the Republican governor, who which told Trump were not true.

Trumps own people told him there was no evidence of election fraud

Trump tried to overturn the election

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I really find it hard to believe you think Trump was making that phone call because he genuinely concerned about the fraud.
That's because you never listened to it.
he asked for the exact amount of votes to win. You tried denying that, but you are wrong. He asked for the exact amount of votes to win
He asked to verify over 40,000 more than the exact amount needed to win. You're twisting the context on purpose.

Because all that matters to you people is going after Trump.

Doublestandards

That's because you never listened to it.

He asked to verify over 40,000 more than the exact amount needed to win. You're twisting the context on purpose.

newfie

If your idea is that there’s a lot of difference between the Democrats and Republicans in regards to billion dollar contracts that make them rich then I think you might be mistaken.

People like Lindsey Graham, who by the way was best friends with John McCain were pretty much some of the worst people in the world. Never. Ending bloodlust.

The Ukraine war will end just like I said it would end over 2 1/2 years ago. Ukraine will have to agree. Russia will keep the land It took, peace could’ve been so much sooner, but you know let’s fight to the last Ukrainian. Literally. And make billions while we do it.

Everywhere around the world is on fire with war. It’s not an accident. We enjoy funding it. While we sit and watch the nightly news, Carnage
ukraine might be able to trade russian land for the land the russians took

Doublestandards

quit it with this too, again it’s cringey. You’re constantly saying “you people” and making blanket statements and acting like a mind reader

You were on here in the past saying just as critical things of Trump, and you were “you people”ing anyone who disagreed with you then. You can’t always be right.

You’re now at a point where you’re going backwards in logic. Your first step is agreeing with Trump, and working backwards to make it fit your new logic and world view. That’s not healthy

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You keep repeating your media propaganda out of context narrative like you're proving something.

I gave you facts.
You didn't like them.
Carry on.

newfie

Everyone seems to have thrown away a sure thing in this election.

I just wouldn’t get to vastly wrapped up in the outcome if I were you.

The sun will rise late the rest of peak regardless who is in office.

Precious little will change for those of us at the bottom.
to your point we survived Biden.

i do think the sun will shine a little brighter with trump in office.