The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

It’s basically neck and neck in Pennsylvania right now. If Harris loses that, she needs to win either Georgia or North Carolina. If she loses all 3, the election is pretty much declared over before the night is finished
Either way, I’ll be in bed by 9pm

Doubt. You’ll want to bring popcorn if the east coast swing states go for Trump and that never goes well in bed.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Screenshot_20241025_085012_Chrome.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

🤣🤣 next they’ll say he was at Diddys place pounding Justin Bieber. What a bunch of lying sacks. It’s always 30 years ago too. The BS that democrats come up with. And they actually believe this nonsense.

Thebrownblob

🤣🤣 next they’ll say he was at Diddys place pounding Justin Bieber. What a bunch of lying sacks.
They’ve got him on video clubbing baby seals as well. It’s coming, I swear. They’ve just been holding onto it for all these years for just the right time.

1729870829706.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I have an ex-sister in-law that actually thinks if Trump gets elected she will be imprisoned. This is the same person that had a list of things against Trump on her Facebook page and one was that he ate ketchup on steak. At first I thought it was a joke but she was serious. These people are a little “touched“ in the brain.

Thebrownblob

I have an ex-sister in-law that actually thinks if Trump gets elected she will be imprisoned. This is the same person that had a list of things against Trump on her Facebook page and one was that he ate ketchup on steak. At first I thought it was a joke but she was serious. These people are a little “touched“ in the brain.
Remember that bastard took two scoops of ice cream as well !!!

November 1, I’m sure we’ll have stories about how he stole children’s Halloween candy the night before!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Lucky for you she’s an ex-sister in law