The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Next Day Err

I believe what you just did is what's commonly referred to as "lying".

“Can you imagine you’re a parent and your son leaves the house and you say, ‘Jimmy, I love you so much, go have a good day in school,’ and your son comes back with a brutal operation? Can you even imagine this? What the hell is wrong with our country?” Trump said Saturday at a campaign rally

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“Can you imagine you’re a parent and your son leaves the house and you say, ‘Jimmy, I love you so much, go have a good day in school,’ and your son comes back with a brutal operation? Can you even imagine this? What the hell is wrong with our country?” Trump said Saturday at a campaign rally
So big and bold!
Thank you for clinging to every word Trump says!

Must be a tough job for you!

Box Ox

Some schools with crazy teachers are confusing kids about their natural born sex
WHO???????? You people make these wild, sweeping accusations about teachers or administrators overstepping their boundaries and never name a :censored2: name. Come on.

Next Day Err

Can we skip to the part where you stop denying these things are happening and start explaining why it's good that they're happening?
Give me some teacher or administrator names. I haven't even looked myself because I've never heard a name dropped. Who's been to court? Who's been cornered by a parent in a classroom?

All this stuff is in your imagination. Meanwhile, your local church has pervs prowling around the kids! lol

Next Day Err

Box Ox

Again, transgender people are normal and always have been part of human societies. They've just been hidden and scared to be themselves.
afp.jpg