The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Doublestandards

Yes we expel perverts and your religion celebrates them.
IMG_0028.jpeg
IMG_0027.jpeg
IMG_0026.jpeg
IMG_0025.jpeg
IMG_7949.jpeg

Next Day Err

Nope. You’re wrong again. The first amendment specifically states we are not a Christian nation. If we were we would have established Christianity as our religion, not prohibited the practice of doing so

Freedom of religion: Congress cannot make laws that establish a state religion or prohibit the free practice of religion.
Pesky historical facts! Get out of here! We're a Christian nation!!!

riot-south-park.gif

Next Day Err

Yes facts are pesky things for you people:

“Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

-John Adams
Where did Adams say to be a moral people we must be Christian?

Did that morality not extend to holding people as property by the other founders? I think Adams was one of the few that didn't own people as slaves.

Doublestandards

Stop with this. It's every time. It's boring and we get it already.
He goes to it every time he’s proven wrong lol.

It’s funny because I asked for the post to he deleted because it didn’t want my name and account associated with it because I didn’t plan on staying here. I PMed him privately and respectfully asked him to please stop saying my name and lying saying i “got high at work”, because i don’t want that false info out there. I said I get we have different political opinions and I’m fine continuing disagreeing on that, but please stop saying my name and lying saying I got high at work. He obviously refused and does it more, whenever he’s proven wrong

The ironic thing about him sharing that story, after being deleted and asking to stop, is he’s proving that he lied, because you can see it has nothing to do with me being high at work

This is MAGA at work though. When you lose on facts or data, you go to personal attacks

Next Day Err

Stop.

Just stop.

I pointed out that Trump said children are having sex changes at school or during school hours without a parent knowing and you guys derided me as a fibber. I want an apology.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

-John Adams
Where did Adams say to be a moral people we must be Christian?
What religions do you think he was talking about?
Did that morality not extend to holding people as property by the other founders? I think Adams was one of the few that didn't own people as slaves.
Christianity ended slavery.