The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Doublestandards

He chose to change usernames so he wouldn't have to stand behind any of his old posts, then he wants to start crap with me about my old posts.

Doesn't work that way. He wants to talk about the past so he gets what he asks for.
I changed usernames because I got locked out of my old one. A moderator even told you this

Why would I PM you and continually ask ask you to stop saying my name and lying about me, instead of going to a different username? Why would I keep using this one? Think…

You sound paranoid and obsessed.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
People in decades past thought gay people weren't normal and deserved an ass beating or worse.

What's different here?
Any dude that can think about a scalpel being taken to his extremity for the purpose of looking more like a woman is mentally ill.

I don’t want to hurt those people. They literally want to mutilate themselves. I want to get them the mental health help they desperately need.

Doublestandards

The last activity on your HarryWarden account was after you made this one. You had access to it when you made a new name.

Such a silly schtick you're doing buddy.
I made this account to message the moderator about why I was temporarily banned, because I disagreed with it and wanted to ask him why. I decided to wait it out instead and ride out the ban. Eventually I got banned again and messaged him why and found out I wasn’t and was locked out, so he said out post on this one

You’re sounding paranoid man, and it’s really going hand in hand with your complete 180 in every single of one of your views. That’s not normal

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I made this account to message the moderator about why I was temporarily banned, because I disagreed with it and wanted to ask him why. I decided to wait it out instead and ride out the ban. Eventually I got banned again and messaged him why and found out I wasn’t and was locked out, so he said out post on this one

You’re sounding paranoid man, and it’s really going hand in hand with your complete 180 in every single of one of your views. That’s not normal
Blah blah blah
Give it a rest Harry.

Thebrownblob

I'm gonna tune in to the World Series. Ya'll have a great night.
Rant on…

Baseball desperately needs to make the whole league competitive, these giant market teams that can just buy players and constantly go deep in the playoffs is killing the sport.
It’s honestly one of the reasons football is so much more entertaining because of the parody year to year. Rant off…

Doublestandards

@DriveInDriveOut why did you not address this? Freedom of religion: Congress cannot make laws that establish a state religion or prohibit the free practice of religion

If we are a Christian nation, why did they make a point, in the first ammendment, to not establish a state religion?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

In all fairness here, that is how my private messages with @Doublestandards played out.

I would love to figure out *why* his account got locked, but welcome to a forum being run without an administrator.

Doublestandards

Thomas Jefferson
In a letter to the Danbury Baptists, Jefferson wrote that religion is a matter between a person and God, and that the government should not be involved in religion. He also believed that the government should not create a "degree of proscription in public opinion" that implies that "good citizens" are religious

James Madison
In his "Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments", Madison presented 15 reasons why the government should not support any religion. He also wrote that the separation of church and state increases the morality and devotion of the people.

Thebrownblob

I will back up what you say about your other account. Seems to be truthful.

Although I don’t understand why you have a problem with someone realizing they were wrong and changing there mind, it’s exactly what should happen when you realize you don’t believe the same way anymore. Some people call that growth, maturity, and wisdom.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If we are a Christian nation, why did they make a point, in the first ammendment, to not establish a state religion?
"Christian nation" really seems to trigger the left.

We are a nation founded by Christians, organized in a system that requires Christian morals to function properly.

The founders didn't want religion out of government, they wanted government out of religion.

Pullman Brown

America is not a Christian nation and was never meant to be one
Yes it was. The revisionist have tried to erase our history and the world that the Christian faith produced! Like I said,

So you don’t think secularism is a religion? Everybody legislates a morality and tries to organize their social order according to their beliefs. There is no neutrality. I don’t blame you for thinking this way, because most citizens do. But the first amendment was about keeping the federal part of government from Anglicizing the colonies, ie.. no national denomination.

This is why you have to understand the world and previous Protestants vs Catholic, Presbyterians vs Anglican worlds that led to so much of our civil liberties and freedoms. We don’t have the Crown or Parliament or Pope ruling over us but it is a lie lie lie that the citizens of this country were not mostly Protestants Christians who gave us the Constitution etc… Like I said early you are living under the post -1960’s Constitution.By what standard are you going to order your individual, family, local, state, and national jurisdictions. Not everybody in that world were baptized Christians but they knew that where they lived was Christian and assimilated accordingly. It truly is two different social visions!

Thebrownblob

"Christian nation" really seems to trigger the left.

We are a nation founded by Christians, organized in a system that requires Christian morals to function properly.

The founders didn't want religion out of government, they wanted government out of religion.
Bingo. Christian principles we’re definitely part of the founding fathers ideals, even if some of the founding fathers were not Christian themselves.

Really they’re just like us, even those of us that profess to be Christians are not very good ones. That’s why people go to church, not because they’re so great, but because realize they definitely fall short…. Do you know what you find at churches? Sinners. Every time.