The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I can say it until I'm blue in the face. There was no way at the start for anyone to know just how serious this was going to be. Those 10,000 or so died in a very short time near the start of the pandemic. That alone should've set off alarm bells. All you want to hear is anything the government does that infringes on your freedom is wrong. The government has a responsibility to protect the citizenry. Hindsight is 20/20. Y'all seem to have known from the very start that it was all a lie. Amazing intuition.
No one has said it was a lie from the start. But after a year of flip flopping and seeing that the shot didn’t work as advertised, and seeing how emergency power was being abused, some people started questioning what was happening. The sheep doubled down on the shots.

vantexan

You’re making my point. People with co-morbidities were most at risk, including the elderly. Knowing that, why push vaccines on those with the lowest risk like children and the very healthy?
I never once said they should have pushed the vaccines on anyone. I was strictly talking about shutting down businesses, making us wear masks, etc. When DeSantis realized who was at risk he relaxed restrictions. I avoided the mRNA vaccines because they were rushed to market without the trials. The VAERS website was showing a lot more deaths and other serious reactions were happening. Way beyond what was acceptable with a normal vaccine.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I never once said they should have pushed the vaccines on anyone. I was strictly talking about shutting down businesses, making us wear masks, etc. When DeSantis realized who was at risk he relaxed restrictions. I avoided the mRNA vaccines because they were rushed to market without the trials. The VAERS website was showing a lot more deaths and other serious reactions were happening. Way beyond what was acceptable with a normal vaccine.
So what exactly are you defending? I’m a bit confused by your argument.

Thebrownblob

I’m not saying you did push them, I’m saying, give him credit for what he did right, and hold his feet to the fire for what he did wrong and make him a better leader next time. If he’s a true leader, he will welcome that. And not make excuses..

rickyb

I’m not saying you did push them, I’m saying, give him credit for what he did right, and hold his feet to the fire for what he did wrong and make him a better leader next time. If he’s a true leader, he will welcome that. And not make excuses..
desantis is not a true leader he is a steaming pile of you know what

vantexan

No one has said it was a lie from the start. But after a year of flip flopping and seeing that the shot didn’t work as advertised, and seeing how emergency power was being abused, some people started questioning what was happening. The sheep doubled down on the shots.
Exactly. But the blob is saying people like DeSantis shouldn't have put any restrictions on from the get go. If he didn't and a lot of people died he'd have been derelict in his duties. Once he saw the stats proved who was at risk he let up unlike the Dems governors who doubled down.

rickyb

You’re entitled to your opinion if you were an American lol. I don’t think he’s a steaming pile, but I also will not give him a free pass.
actually im entitled to my opinion as a non american just as americans are entitled to their opinion about putin or whoever theyve been propagandized to hate

definitely do not give him a free pass