The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Sportello

You call him middle class but he's been a senator since he was 29 and then vice-president and then president. Done pretty well financially too considering he's got multiple homes worth millions.
Me too, and I'm not a politician! You don't have to be crooked to be wealthy, just don't be stupid.

Are you stupid? You claim to to be smart, but yet still rely on Democratic government 'hand outs'.

SMH

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
They love him, and it's because he's nuts, just like them. Anti-vax, steroid abuser like Roger Stone and general weirdo, plus a voice that sounds like he choked on too many ....umm...Doritos. Flat-out loco, and he will be a drain on the Biden campaign. What's not to love about RFK 2?
What a bigoted response.

vantexan

Then start a company, share everything with your fellow workers, live happily ever after.*

*I can do this all day.

P.S. You're always saying protest to make things change. Yet you aren't willing to be the change. What you want is for someone to risk their capital to start a business, work really hard to get it going, then hire in people that he shares everything equally with plus give you easy working conditions, great benefits, lots of time off. You want all the rewards without the effort and risks. That's what a petulant child wants, not an adult who shoulders responsibility. Life is often hard, sometimes extremely hard. What you want is someone to deal with what's hard while you get everything easy. Doesn't work that way. Capitalism works because it rewards those who risk and work hard. And often those who succeed had failures before they succeeded but kept trying. You're not willing to fail or risk your money trying. What you want is a system that guarantees you a share in success without all that effort. Those systems don't work. Never have, never will. Grow up little Ricky.

Box Ox

it doesnt matter how popular RFK gets; the democrats will rig it against him

What's important to me is that the Democratic Party gets the message that its shift to a leftist ideology and platform isn't appealing to reasonable people. It should care about the border. And about law enforcement. It should be OK with European-equivalent abortion restrictions. And it should stop trying to trans the kids.

Might not happen next year with Trump running on the other side but hey, fingers crossed.

rickyb

Then start a company, share everything with your fellow workers, live happily ever after.*

*I can do this all day.

P.S. You're always saying protest to make things change. Yet you aren't willing to be the change. What you want is for someone to risk their capital to start a business, work really hard to get it going, then hire in people that he shares everything equally with plus give you easy working conditions, great benefits, lots of time off. You want all the rewards without the effort and risks. That's what a petulant child wants, not an adult who shoulders responsibility. Life is often hard, sometimes extremely hard. What you want is someone to deal with what's hard while you get everything easy. Doesn't work that way. Capitalism works because it rewards those who risk and work hard. And often those who succeed had failures before they succeeded but kept trying. You're not willing to fail or risk your money trying. What you want is a system that guarantees you a share in success without all that effort. Those systems don't work. Never have, never will. Grow up little Ricky.
capitalism doesnt work - it is an environmental disaster

capitalism treats workers like children - following orders. so you as a worker cant call yourself mature

workers put up risk in capitalism too.

workers can collectively buy out the capitalist firms and spread the risk.

rickyb

What's important to me is that the Democratic Party gets the message that its shift to a leftist ideology and platform isn't appealing to reasonable people. It should care about the border. And about law enforcement. It should be OK with European-equivalent abortion restrictions. And it should stop trying to trans the kids.

Might not happen next year with Trump running on the other side but hey, fingers crossed.
well as capitalism collapses next 2 decades, you will see a push for change which by definition is left wing.

vantexan

capitalism doesnt work - it is an environmental disaster

capitalism treats workers like children - following orders. so you as a worker cant call yourself mature

workers put up risk in capitalism too.

workers can collectively buy out the capitalist firms and spread the risk.
Then start a company, share everything with your fellow workers, live happily ever after.

vantexan

Me too, and I'm not a politician! You don't have to be crooked to be wealthy, just don't be stupid.

Are you stupid? You claim to to be smart, but yet still rely on Democratic government 'hand outs'.

SMH
What handouts am I relying on?

Be sure to shake it enough to get it all out.