The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And when did I receive that?
Enlighten us? How do you make a living? You said you're retired, if I'm correct, and I personally know that your FedEx pension isn't livable because I also get a check from them every month. Maybe, if you live in a Red State with super low rent, but where does your medical coverage come from? You're not getting any from Fedex.

vantexan

Enlighten us? How do you make a living? You said you're retired, if I'm correct, and I personally know that your FedEx pension isn't livable because I also get a check from them every month. Maybe, if you live in a Red State with super low rent, but where does your medical coverage come from? You're not getting any from Fedex.
I don't have coverage. I was living in Mexico in 2021 but my dad, now 84, had knee replacement surgery and asked for my help. I left last year after having a heart attack and double bypass and recovering and spent 3 months in Argentina. But he had some serious heart problems and I came back. He got a pacemaker, is doing much better, and next week I'm starting a driving job over the road. Social Security starts next February.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Read this before Obama the sequel enters the race.

Few have read Michelle Obama’s 98-page senior thesis, “Princeton-Educated Blacks and The Black Community.” Among those who did was the late British writer Christopher Hitchens. It was, said the caustic Hitchens, “not written in any known language.” He was correct. If butchering grammar and logic were a crime, Michelle would still be in custody. Nor was spelling Michelle’s strong suit. She misspelled at least forty common words, rendered in her language as “activites,” “occured,” “professsors,” “respndents,” “stongly,” “desparation,” and “intelectual” to name a few.

vantexan

Read this before Obama the sequel enters the race.

Few have read Michelle Obama’s 98-page senior thesis, “Princeton-Educated Blacks and The Black Community.” Among those who did was the late British writer Christopher Hitchens. It was, said the caustic Hitchens, “not written in any known language.” He was correct. If butchering grammar and logic were a crime, Michelle would still be in custody. Nor was spelling Michelle’s strong suit. She misspelled at least forty common words, rendered in her language as “activites,” “occured,” “professsors,” “respndents,” “stongly,” “desparation,” and “intelectual” to name a few.
And still more qualified than Kamala.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1688832378833.png

TheDudeAbides92

The one thing I can almost guarantee is that I will not be voting in this pageant. That’s if theres even is a vote which I have my doubts about. There should be a NOTA option none of the above

vantexan

Yeah, that guy. There's no evidence of any of that but our "Justice" Dept is going after him to keep him from testifying before Congress. He has direct knowledge of a Chinese energy company paying money to Hunter and Jim Biden. This guy is no lightweight. He headed a thinktank in D.C. for 20 years. Was in China consulting with this energy company when he was made aware of payments being made to the Bidens.