The countdown to Trump Impeachment

Catatonic

Nine Lives
e704bb08e683fd204367a0f883ae0c2546efb77ed3b73f8e0b5cb353f59ae4e8.jpg
An acronym suggested by a reader of Dan Savage, the online advice columnist of 'Savage Love'. It stands for Impeach The Mother :censored2:er Already, and was coined as a slogan calling for the impeachment of President George Bush.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ummmm.....why?

The Emoluments Clause of the Constitution prohibits financial conflicts of interest by the President. Trump had multiple violations the second he took the oath, and he keeps piling them on.

If we ever see the taxes, we'll know even more. For example, today Trump excoriated Nordstrom's for dropping Ivanka's clothing line. Who owns it? Maybe Trump is heavily invested in Neiman Marcus. Also, Federal employees cannot endorse or criticize individual companies by singling them out, unless a crime has been committed (by the company).

Trump's arm-twisting of various companies is also illegal. He's gone after Boeing, Lockheed, and several others, and threatened the car companies directly. What if he owns Airbus stock? There are conflicts everywhere.

Deplorables don't care.

I know you're not very smart, but do you see just a small part of the problem?

newfie

Multiple crimes. If he ever released the taxes, even more. A President cannot put his personal profits over serving the people.

The rule is absolute.

you realize the IRS under the Obama administration has seen and audited his returns. Not trying to ruin a good fantasy or anything.

newfie

The Emoluments Clause of the Constitution prohibits financial conflicts of interest by the President. Trump had multiple violations the second he took the oath, and he keeps piling them on.

If we ever see the taxes, we'll know even more. For example, today Trump excoriated Nordstrom's for dropping Ivanka's clothing line. Who owns it? Maybe Trump is heavily invested in Neiman Marcus. Also, Federal employees cannot endorse or criticize individual companies by singling them out, unless a crime has been committed (by the company).

Trump's arm-twisting of various companies is also illegal. He's gone after Boeing, Lockheed, and several others, and threatened the car companies directly. What if he owns Airbus stock? There are conflicts everywhere.

Deplorables don't care.

I know you're not very smart, but do you see just a small part of the problem?

Snowflake is losing his mind .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Snowflake is losing his mind .

Try looking it up instead of just blindly believing and hoping Trump is clean. I think I'll start calling you "buttercup" because you're more delicate than a snowflake. Just a fragile little flower with no brain.

newfie

Try looking it up instead of just blindly believing and hoping Trump is clean. I think I'll start calling you "buttercup" because you're more delicate than a snowflake. Just a fragile little flower with no brain.

Sorry snowflake I wont share in your delusion