The countdown to Trump Impeachment

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Except for MrFedex

Nazis don't like Jews, and they don't like gays either. Connect the dots, if you can. It's ironic that Milo fronts for the Far Right, who certainly wouldn't back him beyond his right to actually speak.

This is all about Milo making Milo more money and fame. He's already succeeded to the point that he is basically a household word. Maybe we should just let him speak his nonsense and ignore it. If nobody shows-up, Milo drops off the radar.

wkmac

Nazis don't like Jews, and they don't like gays either. Connect the dots, if you can. It's ironic that Milo fronts for the Far Right, who certainly wouldn't back him beyond his right to actually speak.

This is all about Milo making Milo more money and fame. He's already succeeded to the point that he is basically a household word. Maybe we should just let him speak his nonsense and ignore it. If nobody shows-up, Milo drops off the radar.

There have been reports that Milo is jewish on his maternal side and if so that may make for a more entertaining argument.

newfie

the point being regardless of what you think his motivation may be the man has a right to speak without being attacked by liberal homophobes .

this issue again proves the hypocrisy behind liberalism.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
the point being regardless of what you think his motivation may be the man has a right to speak without being attacked by liberal homophobes .

this issue again proves the hypocrisy behind liberalism.

I agree he has a right to speak, and we have a right to protest the garbage he spews.

That's how America works. I don't like him, but he still has a right to say what he wants. And I seriously doubt that libs are protesting Milo's being gay. That's just something stupid you tossed-in.

newfie

I agree he has a right to speak, and we have a right to protest the garbage he spews.

That's how America works. I don't like him, but he still has a right to say what he wants. And I seriously doubt that libs are protesting Milo's being gay. That's just something stupid you tossed-in.

it mirrors what we hear from the left if we were to protest a black, gay or woman. we would be labeled a racist, mysoginist or homophobe. thanks for agreeing that it is stupid to say these things. perhaps you can educate your liberal family.

BrownArmy

it mirrors what we hear from the left if we were to protest a black, gay or woman. we would be labeled a racist, mysoginist or homophobe. thanks for agreeing that it is stupid to say these things. perhaps you can educate your liberal family.

I think we need a 'dumb' rating.

Maybe the 'dumb' lozenge would look like Trump, or like your avatar.

Because you're really, really dumb.

Dumb dog, dumb, dumb dumb dumb!

I can't tell if you are serious, or if you're an idiot.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think we need a 'dumb' rating.

Maybe the 'dumb' lozenge would look like Trump, or like your avatar.

Because you're really, really dumb.

Dumb dog, dumb, dumb dumb dumb!

I can't tell if you are serious, or if you're an idiot.

I'll vouch for him. He's really that dumb.

Sportello

e704bb08e683fd204367a0f883ae0c2546efb77ed3b73f8e0b5cb353f59ae4e8.jpg

newfie

Yawn now, cry later. Read-up on the Emoluments Clause and conflicts of interest. See if Trump fulfills the requirement(s).

Hint: he doesn't.

mommy is proud you learned how to say emoluments , but I think saying the word a hundred thousand times here may be a touch overdone.