The countdown to Trump Impeachment

newfie

Voting for Trump doesn't mean you are a racist or a chauvanist or a sexual predator.

What it does mean...is that you are OK with a President who is.

I didn't realize someone made you the pope. the rest of your snowflake crowd thinks differently. I've never seen so much race baiting and I grew up during a time when there was real racism.

newfie

What are you going to do when he serves his first full term and is re-elected by a landslide?

upload_2017-2-11_16-47-39.png

wkmac

Open the box...please.

Once unleashed, it is a political weapon that will be used again and again and again.

If I were a democrat, I'd sit back with delight and let the GOP own this one. Problem there is the democrat party is in a struggle within itself as on one side you have the Boomer Neo-liberals trying their best to hold onto power and the Post Boomers who are ready to abandon neo-liberalism and begin a course in a whole other direction. And not that republicans aren't facing a similar battle of their own. Fun times ahead if you ask me.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I didn't realize someone made you the pope. the rest of your snowflake crowd thinks differently. I've never seen so much race baiting and I grew up during a time when there was real racism.

The pee-pee tape dossier is gaining credibility with intelligence agencies, who are increasingly interested. Maybe Trump will allow immigrants to stay if they pee on him? This is going to be good if they ever establish Putin's hold over Trumpski.

newfie

The pee-pee tape dossier is gaining credibility with intelligence agencies, who are increasingly interested. Maybe Trump will allow immigrants to stay if they pee on him? This is going to be good if they ever establish Putin's hold over Trumpski.

You could probably pay someone to write you some pee perversion stories if it really interests you that much?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You could probably pay someone to write you some pee perversion stories if it really interests you that much?

I have zero interest in pee, but your President apparently does. A little research shows that someone who enjoys this kind of stuff likes to exert power over others to stoke their own feelings of inadequacy.

Doesn't that sound just a bit like something he would do? And something Vlad could hold as leverage against him?

newfie

I have zero interest in pee, but your President apparently does. A little research shows that someone who enjoys this kind of stuff likes to exert power over others to stoke their own feelings of inadequacy.

I'm not so sure you seem to chase any and all pee stories with great interest. I think your pervert slip is showing

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
something wrong with being black , liberal?

Not at all. I see North Korea totally respects Trump too. Kim lobbed up another ICBM during the Japanese PMs visit. Just a coincidence. Are you a "colored"? Your avatar is black. I know Republicans LOVE the blacks.

newfie

Not at all. I see North Korea totally respects Trump too. Kim lobbed up another ICBM during the Japanese PMs visit. Just a coincidence. Are you a "colored"? Your avatar is black. I know Republicans LOVE the blacks.

Have you looked around much lately? Lot of black conservatives around . A ton of them are being paid as commentators on various networks.
Matter of time before most blacks realize the democrats have lying to them and screwing them over.
upload_2017-2-11_20-54-32.png

upload_2017-2-11_20-54-49.png

upload_2017-2-11_20-55-18.png

upload_2017-2-11_20-55-44.png

upload_2017-2-11_20-56-9.png

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

rod

Retired 23 years
Not to change the subject but how long is this "count down to Trumps impeachment" going to take? It seems to be losing steam. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.

wkmac

Not to change the subject but how long is this "count down to Trumps impeachment" going to take? It seems to be losing steam. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.

That's the smart money if you ask me. When Obama took office we heard all kinds of nonsense from the so-called loony right so now it's the loony left's turn and they seem absolute in making full use of their efforts.