The difference between Conservatives and Liberals

oldngray

nowhere special
liberals-facts-mean-nothing.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Gary Gilmore chose the firing squad way......no screw ups and long agonizing deaths like the injection method has been the past few times. Bullets are cheaper than the meds. and quicker too! Most perfect method!!
Yes, because 20-30 years and millions of taxpayer dollars going to legal battles to try and get a few executions is the perfect method...
In reality, life in prison is the most effective punishment.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes, because 20-30 years and millions of taxpayer dollars going to legal battles to try and get a few executions is the perfect method...
In reality, life in prison is the most effective punishment.
You might be able to explain your screen name......not for death penalty....is abortion OK with you though? If that's not it, then what is the contradiction?

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
the liberalism and many left wing nutjobs try to make it out that conservatives are rich, evil billionaires that just want to stay in power and hold back us "normal folk", but the CONTRA diction is that the dems and liberals have more billionaire nutcracks and celebrity top 1%'s than them all! and the biggest farce is the liberals make conservative out to be "the man" holding us down, they have successfully brainwashed most minorities into thinking liberalism will somehow help them, with all the "freebies" and "your the victim here" mentality, "let the government take care of you" is the one of the many warped motto of the left, meanwhile the only people that benefit from that are the super rich, and the super poor, us working people foot the bill all the time, thats the main reason why i personally prefer smaller government....i dont feel republicans are saints, all politicians are to a degree slimy, however i tend to identify with the right more for the reason of i already have 2 kids, i dont need millions more skimminy from my paycheck....and i already know the left will probably respond "well what about military spending that conservatives push for, the war, ect., and i say id much rather invest in the military and defending my country than spending it on government assistance programs to fund a methadone clinic

MAKAVELI

Banned
the liberalism and many left wing nutjobs try to make it out that conservatives are rich, evil billionaires that just want to stay in power and hold back us "normal folk", but the CONTRA diction is that the dems and liberals have more billionaire nutcracks and celebrity top 1%'s than them all! and the biggest farce is the liberals make conservative out to be "the man" holding us down, they have successfully brainwashed most minorities into thinking liberalism will somehow help them, with all the "freebies" and "your the victim here" mentality, "let the government take care of you" is the one of the many warped motto of the left, meanwhile the only people that benefit from that are the super rich, and the super poor, us working people foot the bill all the time, thats the main reason why i personally prefer smaller government....i dont feel republicans are saints, all politicians are to a degree slimy, however i tend to identify with the right more for the reason of i already have 2 kids, i dont need millions more skimminy from my paycheck....and i already know the left will probably respond "well what about military spending that conservatives push for, the war, ect., and i say id much rather invest in the military and defending my country than spending it on government assistance programs to fund a methadone clinic
The ironic thing about your post is that many military veterans are recipients of the very programs you would rather get rid of. Including, food stamps, drug rehabilitation programs, housing programs, etc.

Last edited:

ch317273

The ironic thing about your post is that many military veterans are recipients of the very programs you would rather get rid of. Including, food stamps, drug rehabilitation programs, housing programs, etc.
as you are indeed correct in this statement, the problem is not these programs as a whole, its the fact that absolutely no one is watching the register, and where programs like this we as a country will always need, the fact that the system in place has absolutely no incentive to get off the programs, it leads to a cycle of people relying on the government for the duration of their lives, where programs like these are good, but should be temporary, whereas today you have people spending decades or their whole lives living off these programs which where designed to be a temporary fix....that is the issue here, not the programs themselves but the complete and total misallocation of the funds and the core purpose of such programs...but i hear ya, in theory, they are good, just being drastically misused

ch317273

im from the south bronx originally, where i witnessed generations of people on social assistance handing down to their kids the sole purpose in life is not to try to get out the projects, but to get on social assistance themselves and move literally down the hall of the same housing project....the generalized message a lot of people on these programs is to stay on the program, to have their kids get on and stay on such programs.....not hey try and better yourselves and get off, the programs are very effective, TOO effective, theres no incentive to get off, its like a trap and one conspiracy is that big government wants people to rely on it, its all about power

Packmule

im from the south bronx originally, where i witnessed generations of people on social assistance handing down to their kids the sole purpose in life is not to try to get out the projects, but to get on social assistance themselves and move literally down the hall of the same housing project....the generalized message a lot of people on these programs is to stay on the program, to have their kids get on and stay on such programs.....not hey try and better yourselves and get off, the programs are very effective, TOO effective, theres no incentive to get off, its like a trap and one conspiracy is that big government wants people to rely on it, its all about power
Where I come from we have a huge Native American population. Not only do we have the generational welfare programs, you have tribal government and tribal lands that serve no purpose but to perpetuate segregation that started in the 1800s. Biggest crime the white man ever committed against Native America is the "keep them out of sight and out of mind" policies of tribal anything.
Whether it's the projects or the reservations, both are living proof welfare does way more harm than good.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I am a military veteran. I want those programs you mentioned phased out or 2 year maximum life time benefit.