The National Debt, Do You Worry About It?

Aren’t you wishing you could shove your nose right up into the seat of his pants?
Breathe deep….:sick:
You love that old man because he’s like a grandfather to you; not evil like that man you obsess over….
No don’t agree with most liberal policies. Just can’t vote for trash. Make Republicans classy again.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No don’t agree with most liberal policies. Just can’t vote for trash. Make Republicans classy again.
I was so proud of you for finally coming out of the closet as a democrat.

Now you're slinking back into your closet of shame. I feel sorry for you buddy.

newfie

I’m feel bad for you…. All you have is belittling others and add nothing to a discussion.
he learned from you during the trump years. I mean seriously . you guys crawl through pig :censored2: and swill for years and then suddenly want to enter the country club of decorum?

The big package

It was never mentioned in the last four years, while it ballooned under the former guy. Why worry now?
Interesting how you noted the last four years but you didn't have to mention the last 12 years how convenient !!! Trump didn't double the national debt , but Obama did !!! But numbnuts in the White House could turn that around and actually fix the problem , but he's out on vacation ,. permanently !!!