The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

rickyb

chris hedges interviews editor of truthdig robert scheer on the liberal's ridiculous singular fixation on russia.

even if you got rid of trump, pence, and russia, you would still have a broken democracy and corporations controlling everything.

rickyb

so i listened to intercepted about trump...sounds like it could end up being a big deal. or not. time will tell.

its not gonna change america for the better no matter what happens.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
so i listened to intercepted about trump...sounds like it could end up being a big deal. or not. time will tell.

its not gonna change america for the better no matter what happens.

Yeah, you're right... Yet Canada remains the pile that it is... a frozen one at that.. Jelly much?

rickyb

Yeah, you're right... Yet Canada remains the pile that it is... a frozen one at that.. Jelly much?
our "democracy" functions better than yours i believe and were not an empire. i know we sometimes have 3 or 4 parties on televised debates.

and yes even if canada became the greatest country on earth it would still be a frozen pile.

rickyb

even if you got rid of trump, pence, and the russians, the republican that would replace them would likely be a far right wing warmongerer because the whole republican party is basically that.

the democrats are a right of centre party also full of warmongerers and sell outs

rickyb

Do not base your opinion of an entire country on fools such as Klein and ricky bobby. Canada is a beautiful country that takes care of its people. We as a nation could learn a lot from our neighbors to the north.
we take care of our people better than america but it doesnt mean we take care of htem.

Sportello

Trump: Putin is "very insulted" by accusations of election meddling

"He said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. I just asked him again. He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did... Every time he sees me he says, 'I didn't do that,' and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it. I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country."