The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Sportello

I wonder who a 'very senior member' could be?

I wonder if Pence is sleeping well these days?

DP-ko7RWkAUUoP3.jpg:large

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Only law Flynn broke was lying to the FBI.

Flynn got a deal to reduce his sentence and protect his son. Because he’s cooperating in helping Mueller catch the bigger fish.

Honest to God, when are some of you guys just gonna be happy for your Country that this deep Russian involvement is being weeded out?

rickyb

...and why are you here?

Some things are just a mystery.
its not a mystery. the justice system is not being applied equally. there was another top defense guy a few years ago who leaked classified info and only got a slap on the wrist; it was the one and he had some kind of affair or something.

Box Ox

Only law Flynn broke that he has plead guilty of so far. Probably more coming down the pipe.

Nah. Mueller promised 1 charge and a minimal jail term/probation/to stay away from his son if he fully cooperates, and Flynn promised to sing and dump everything he knows about what went down. He must have already said a lot of impressive stuff to get a deal like this.

bbsam

Staff member
Nah. Mueller promised 1 charge and a minimal jail term/probation/to stay away from his son if he fully cooperates, and Flynn promised to sing and dump everything he knows about what went down. He must have already said a lot of impressive stuff to get a deal like this.
Yep. Will be interesting to see if Trump suddenly starts bad-mouthing Flynn.

Box Ox

and lets say you get rid of trump and pence. then you will have some other bat:censored2: republican in power. and then a democrat will get elected and if the past is any indicator, they will also destroy the country.

Bad ideology, politics and lawmaking I can live with. Full blown mental instability in the guy who holds the keys to the nukes, not so much.

rickyb

Bad ideology, politics and lawmaking I can live with. Full blown mental instability in the guy who holds the keys to the nukes, not so much.
trump is worse no doubt, but weve almost had nuclear war several times because of US presidents since the last nuke was dropped.

bbsam

Staff member
Meanwhile, on Fox News "Could scientists be close to proving that the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was born in Roy Moore's back yard?! Your stock portfolio just may count on it."

Sportello

NEWS: ABC’s Brian Ross says a source familiar with the matter says Flynn is prepared to testify against Trump, members of his family, Trump staff, & that Trump ordered him to contact the Russians. Ross says Flynn made the decision to cooperate 24 hours ago