The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m pointing out libs don’t have realistic solutions, are not acknowledging the factors, won’t recognize the failure of policies and agencies and instantly demanding guns. Why do you need a gun when the police are a phone call away? Clearly for situations like this when the phone call falls on deaf ears, you have a right to defend yourself as a human being.

bbsam

Staff member
I’m pointing out libs don’t have realistic solutions, are not acknowledging the factors, won’t recognize the failure of policies and agencies and instantly demanding guns. Why do you need a gun when the police are a phone call away? Clearly for situations like this when the phone call falls on deaf ears, you have a right to defend yourself as a human being.
I have you a realistic solution.

It will be fine

You don't think following similar polices as the rest of the developed world are realistic? How do they manage it?

El Correcto

god is dead
You don't think following similar polices as the rest of the developed world are realistic? How do they manage it?
How would you do that in America? We are not discussing the rest of the world. Let’s hear the way you are going to disarm the citizens and repeal the second amendment. It’s not realistic I can assure you.

El Correcto

god is dead
The problem is that all conservatives can see is the price tag and it’s ALWAYS too high.
Yes the price tag for most of these policies are already bankrupting us. Let’s add more to it says a big lib and raise taxes. Stifle growth and prosperity so we can make sure the bums are equal.

It will be fine

How would you do that in America? We are not discussing the rest of the world. Let’s hear the way you are going to disarm the citizens and repeal the second amendment. It’s not realistic I can assure you.
Ban the sale of military weaponry to the public. The supply will dwindle and access will decline. Increase punishment and enforcement for straw purchases. Require background checks for private sales with harsh punishment and enforcement for violators. Hold a constitutional convention and repeal the 2nd amendment, it obviously isn't working for our current society.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ban the sale of military weaponry to the public. The supply will dwindle and access will decline. Increase punishment and enforcement for straw purchases. Require background checks for private sales with harsh punishment and enforcement for violators. Hold a constitutional convention and repeal the 2nd amendment, it obviously isn't working for our current society.
So do something that hasn’t happen since the 1700’s, redefine guns you don’t like as military, harsher punishments and doubling down on policies that haven’t prevented these shooters from acquiring guns. This is a lot compared to my suggestion of passing local legislation to arm schools.

It will be fine

So do something that hasn’t happen since the 1700’s, redefine guns you don’t like as military, harsher punishments and doubling down on policies that haven’t prevented these shooters from acquiring guns. This is a lot compared to my suggestion of passing local legislation to arm schools.
I don't like any guns. What are the benefits to society of our current lax gun laws? We know the cost is the near constant murder of children in school. I'm don't see how the scale is tipped to the benefit side.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't like any guns. What are the benefits to society of our current lax gun laws? We know the cost is the near constant murder of children in school. I'm don't see how the scale is tipped to the benefit side.
It’s the founding principals on the right to defend ones life. What works for New York in terms of gun laws might not work for rural Americans. There are also situations of armed rebellion working against federal tyranny like Cliven Bundy’s case. So we know for a fact the cause of school children murders is current gun laws, even though we have laws in place and agencies aren’t doing their jobs when it comes to them. We also know these schools are not defended well. But it’s guns, the gosh darn guns are the reason school children die at the hands of psychos.

floridays

When terrorists attacked a school in Maalot in 1974, Israel did not declare every school a gun-free zone. It passed a law mandating armed security in schools, provided weapons training to teachers and today runs frequent active shooter drills. There have been only two school shootings since then, and both have ended with teachers killing the terrorists

It will be fine

It’s the founding principals on the right to defend ones life. What works for New York in terms of gun laws might not work for rural Americans. There are also situations of armed rebellion working against federal tyranny like Cliven Bundy’s case. So we know for a fact the cause of school children murders is current gun laws, even though we have laws in place and agencies aren’t doing their jobs when it comes to them. We also know these schools are not defended well. But it’s guns, the gosh darn guns are the reason school children die at the hands of psychos.
I'm not seeing any benefits. If your best example is Cliven Buddy that wanted free grazing of his cattle, I'm not swayed.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm not seeing any benefits. If your best example is Cliven Buddy that wanted free grazing of his cattle, I'm not swayed.
On land the government shouldn’t have confiscated. Anyways that’s not the main argument. It’s a right to defend ones life, police are not always a phone call away. People see guns as weapons, they are shields. Like my Smith and Wesson Shield, it’s carried for defense of life.

floridays

When terrorists attacked a school in Maalot in 1974, Israel did not declare every school a gun-free zone. It passed a law mandating armed security in schools, provided weapons training to teachers and today runs frequent active shooter drills. There have been only two school shootings since then, and both have ended with teachers killing the terrorists

See any benefit here? You refuse to open your mind to any solution if it does not conform to your silly notions.

floridays

Gun control has been proven to be a dismal failure in Israel. The Israeli Arab communities are rife with illegal weapons, with some police estimates putting the number of unlicensed weapons in the Arab sector as high as 500,000. Think about that for a second: The most heavily guarded borders in the world and a highly professional Shin Bet are still not enough to prevent criminals from obtaining illegal firearms.