The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

It will be fine

I am not posting them as my own thoughts, and it is obvious from the writing style and perfect grammar. You clowns have a way of dismissing anything that does not come from one of your approved sources. Leftist progressives casually discard facts because they aren't delivered by their approved media.
You clowns attack whichever way is used to deliver any message.
Israel proves the NRA's arguments

Have at it, eager for your response.
You certainly tried to pass them off as your thoughts, you just got caught. You didn't post the source because it's some random Israeli blogger. Sad.

floridays

You certainly tried to pass them off as your thoughts, you just got caught. You didn't post the source because it's some random Israeli blogger. Sad.
Believe what you like. As I said, you disregarded facts and attacked the delivery. I've quoted Alabama Statutes and gotten the same response.

It will be fine

Believe what you like. As I said, you disregarded facts and attacked the delivery. I've quoted Alabama Statutes and gotten the same response.
"Facts" according to a blogger that is referencing "some police estimates," very credible. Starting a argument by lying and pretending you're an author of a post makes it hard to take your "facts" seriously.

floridays

"Facts" according to a blogger that is referencing "some police estimates," very credible. Starting a argument by lying and pretending you're an author of a post makes it hard to take your "facts" seriously.
I'll do the same as your approved news sources do when they are not my words, I'll preface with unnamed source that way you can be sure I am not trying to portray the words as mine. You can keep making your claim, but you are missing the target, it was not the intent. I love how your side can identify intent when needed, and don't recognize it when it is undeniably staring you in the face. The example I will give pertains to a private server and the intended purpose for using it.

Sportello

I'll do the same as your approved news sources do when they are not my words, I'll preface with unnamed source that way you can be sure I am not trying to portray the words as mine. You can keep making your claim, but you are missing the target, it was not the intent. I love how your side can identify intent when needed, and don't recognize it when it is undeniably staring you in the face. The example I will give pertains to a private server and the intended purpose for using it.
You'd think that at some point, we would quit trying to assign 'sides'.

I'm an American. I'd love for the entire planet to share in the American Dream ™. We have a good thing going, but tribalism and exclusion will kill it.

floridays

........... I love how your side can identify intent when needed, and don't recognize it when it is undeniably staring you in the face. The example I will give pertains to a private server and the intended purpose for using it.

I'm an American. I'd love for the entire planet to share in the American Dream ™. We have a good thing going, but tribalism and exclusion will kill it.

Sportello,

Be a bigger man than that, you block me and then talk behind my back, very large of you. I wouldn't have noticed it but saw it while logged out, and did a cut and paste. I hope @It will be fine 's detective skills can figure this out. @It will be fine send him this message if he has me back on block.
Cheap Trick @Sportello

Sportello

........... I love how your side can identify intent when needed, and don't recognize it when it is undeniably staring you in the face. The example I will give pertains to a private server and the intended purpose for using it.

Sportello,

Be a bigger man than that, you block me and then talk behind my back, very large of you. I wouldn't have noticed it but saw it while logged out, and did a cut and paste. I hope @It will be fine 's detective skills can figure this out. @It will be fine send him this message if he has me back on block.
Cheap Trick @Sportello
Excuse me, sir.
Your formatting is messed up (it's not that hard to do, there's a preview button). I've told you that before, but you seem a bit slow to pick some things up.

I have not blocked you. For the smartest guy in the room you seem to be a bit slow.

If you would put on your make-believe lawyer glasses and read the rules for this site, you would see that #3 pertains. Take it up with the owner.

El Correcto

god is dead
#releasethememo
WHAT IS TRUMP HIDING!!!!
giphy.gif