The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

floridays

The Castro is waiting for you, bruh.
There is absolutely nothing waiting for me, And I have no clue what the Castro is. The only Castro I am aware of is 2 brothers 90 miles south of Key West that have been holding an island full of people hostage for 60 plus years. If it is something else, I guess it is part of your universe. I'll google after this and get back to you.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
#releasethememo
WHAT IS TRUMP HIDING!!!!
Release the Democrats memo. Hiding something? You asked Russia to hack the 33000 emails. Why all the meetings with Putin, 8 meetings now. Release your taxes. Russians in the white house. Where are the sanctions on Russia then? Actions speak louder than words Mr. Dotard Drumpf.To coin a phrase from Patrick Henry: Mueller has not yet begun to indict.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Release the Democrats memo. Hiding something? You asked Russia to hack the 33000 emails. Why all the meetings with Putin, 8 meetings now. Release your taxes. Russians in the white house. Where are the sanctions on Russia then? Actions speak louder than words Mr. Dotard Drumpf.To coin a phrase from Patrick Henry: Mueller has not yet begun to indict.
usually presidents meet with foreign leaders