The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Box Ox

6ygw1f.jpg

rickyb

BrownArmy

still no election collusion with ruskies.

there has been collusion with israel and saudis i believe

o and :censored2: the democrats the party is rotten:

Adam H. Johnson liked
WikiLeaks‏Verified account @wikileaks 18h18 hours ago

DC District Court judge dismisses DNC suit alleging a conspiracy between Trump, @WikiLeaks and Russia on jurisdictional grounds. Full judgement: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4573209/DNCbreach20180703.pdf …

DhPTTE9UcAAoQ_c.jpg

I'm so reassured that that account was 'WikiLeaks‏Verified'.

Must be legit.

(looks like someone did that last bit on their granddads' 1984 PC)

bbsam

Staff member
still no election collusion with ruskies.

there has been collusion with israel and saudis i believe

o and :censored2: the democrats the party is rotten:

Adam H. Johnson liked
WikiLeaks‏Verified account @wikileaks 18h18 hours ago

DC District Court judge dismisses DNC suit alleging a conspiracy between Trump, @WikiLeaks and Russia on jurisdictional grounds. Full judgement: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4573209/DNCbreach20180703.pdf …

DhPTTE9UcAAoQ_c.jpg
Is there election collusion knowing that the Russians are actively seeking to undermine the elections and the Trump administration refuses to do anything to stop it?

rickyb

Is there election collusion knowing that the Russians are actively seeking to undermine the elections and the Trump administration refuses to do anything to stop it?
i casually listen to ralph nader radio hour, chris hedges and intercepted audio. last i heard theres no collusion. the election outcome was not going to be that representative of voters anyways because of the rotten system regardless of russian influence. other countries interfering in elections is nothing new.

newfie

the only presidential election interference refusal belongs to Obama. You're not on high ground here.