The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

El Correcto

god is dead
CNN/FOX/MSNBC are garbage, they’re businesses whose business model literally depends on manufacturing outrage.

Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater though, there’s plenty of objective journalism out there, you just need to be a responsible consumer.

It’s the cry of Autocrats that all media is fake, so much easier to just listen to daddy-king-Trump that only he alone has the answers.

I’m not talking about you specifically, but sooo many folks buying into Trump’s nonsense about the media.

Sure, CNN is biased garbage, like FOX, but FOX is Trump’s propo-mouthpiece...don’t see him calling FOX the enemy of the people.

Dictator 101, sad.
Just like obama wasn’t attacking the media unless it was am radio which most don’t even show themselves as journalist. They are political commentators.

El Correcto

god is dead
define "flaming" people....

lulz
8BF4A10B-797A-4A06-A07D-F6CCFB38FF72.jpeg

I would highlight your unconscious obsession with cuckservatives and need to call others it constantly.

El Correcto

god is dead
Are you dense bro?
I said I don't watch that crap.
I suggested you stop watching it as well.
You really need to find a better way to consume news.
Your brain is rotting away.
I’ve told you I don’t watch it either but denying the left has more propaganda mills than the right is asinine. Which is what you’re doing.

vantexan

CNN/FOX/MSNBC are garbage, they’re businesses whose business model literally depends on manufacturing outrage.

Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater though, there’s plenty of objective journalism out there, you just need to be a responsible consumer.

It’s the cry of Autocrats that all media is fake, so much easier to just listen to daddy-king-Trump that only he alone has the answers.

I’m not talking about you specifically, but sooo many folks buying into Trump’s nonsense about the media.

Sure, CNN is biased garbage, like FOX, but FOX is Trump’s propo-mouthpiece...don’t see him calling FOX the enemy of the people.

Dictator 101, sad.
I'll put the objectivity of FOX up against the others any day. Is there right wing cheerleading? Sure. But not everyone on the channel is right wing. Some are civil libertarians. And they have people on all the time who are major liberals, minor ones too. The one show you can point to as just as conservative as MSNBC is liberal is Hannity.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’ve told you I don’t watch it either but denying the left has more propaganda mills than the right is asinine. Which is what you’re doing.
Have you considered you might be an extremist?
That maybe it's possible when you're so far on the right, you view everyone else as left?

You really need to widen your sources for news.

vantexan

You're deflecting. What exactly was the assistance Obama sent? When Obama was caught on that hot mic saying to tell Vladimir to be patient what do you think they were talking about? Ask the folks in Ukraine. There's Obama's assistance, he let Russia invade. They asked for defensive weapons to defend themselves. Obama refused. Trump gave them handheld anti-tank missiles to keep the Russians from advancing any further into Ukrainian territory without suffering major casualties. Putin was furious. Trump never offered to build the Ukrainian military into something akin to Israel's. Israel has gotten a lot of assistance over the years because it's surrounded by enemies who tried to invade twice. Huge difference. So far Trump has given just enough aid for Ukraine to feel more secure while not escalating the war into something much worse.
bump

El Correcto

god is dead
Have you considered you might be an extremist?
That maybe it's possible when you're so far on the right, you view everyone else as left?

You really need to widen your sources for news.
Oh I know I’m super far right. Extremist is a bit much though. I’m not super fanatical about politics outside of Internet forums to discuss it. I watched cnn for about 3 minutes today and think I need to lie back down in my safe space and listen to some Milton Friedman speeches.