The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

It will be fine

Local news doesn’t reach as big of an audience or cover national politics as much as national channels do. Just my opinion.
Dead wrong. It reaches a larger audience. Sinclair’s infiltration is far more dangerous, people believe their local newscasters are more objective so the propaganda is more effective.

El Correcto

god is dead
Dead wrong. It reaches a larger audience. Sinclair’s infiltration is far more dangerous, people believe their local newscasters are more objective so the propaganda is more effective.
How much do local news stations talk about politics and how many people still watch it. I’ve honestly never seen local news discussing national politics. It’s always about a shooting or robbery or local interest.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
yawn
tenor.gif

Meat

We just point out the obvious, that the liberal media can no longer get away with influencing how people view see the world without a counterbalance that shows people the direction they're being lead. And it's highly effective.

If you really wanted to point out the obvious, you could point out how absurd it is to infer one media conglomerate is superior to another. Much like it is completely absurd to infer one party is better than the other within the context of the two party system.

It will be fine

How much do local news stations talk about politics and how many people still watch it. I’ve honestly never seen local news discussing national politics. It’s always about a shooting or robbery or local interest.
That’s the biggest problem with Sinclair. They force the local anchors to read a bunch of national political propaganda.

BrownArmy

I'll put the objectivity of FOX up against the others any day. Is there right wing cheerleading? Sure. But not everyone on the channel is right wing. Some are civil libertarians. And they have people on all the time who are major liberals, minor ones too. The one show you can point to as just as conservative as MSNBC is liberal is Hannity.

Wrong, you’re drinking the Kool-Aid.

Yes, FOX has some actual journalists, so does CNN.

FOX’s main mission is $$$$$, when they criticize Trump, their ratings go down, they’re not a news source, they’re a business.

If you think FOX is either fair or balanced then you’re not a responsible news consumer.

FOX has morphed into a quasi-state-run propaganda machine.

CNN sucks, MSNBC sucks, but if you’re getting your news from FOX, you suck.

BBC, NYT, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, PBS, NPR, etc. etc.

All of the above list have their own internal biases, but their journalism is top-notch.

FOX/CNN/MSNBC are utter garbage.

El Correcto

god is dead
CNN sucks, MSNBC sucks, but if you’re getting your news from FOX, you suck.

BBC, NYT, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, PBS, NPR.
I think if you watch cnn or mslsd you suck as well.

BBC, New York slimes, Washington compost, Wall Street journal, pbs and NPR all lean left and all have left wing “journalist”.

What separates New York slimes and Washington compost from CNN mslsd and faux?

El Correcto

god is dead
Also Sinclair is saying same thing liberal media did and you get a tizzy about it. Everyone was calling out fake news...... what proof do you have Sinclair is politically bias?

newfie

Yes, the Republicans have done a very good job of tricking their followers into believing the media is run by Jews, err, liberals.

Not to mention your internet feeds.

Wake up sheeple.

whuuut .

the liberal media has done a good job of agreeing with the republicans and confirming their bias through their actions

remember there is no fake news without fake news

El Correcto

god is dead
Also Sinclair is saying same thing liberal media did and you get a tizzy about it. Everyone was calling out fake news...... what proof do you have Sinclair is politically bias?
I looked this up they are clearly right wing. But still right is better than wrong in my book.