The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

MAKAVELI

He's half white. Obviously a ploy by the White conservative establishment to get him elected as the first Black president, then use him to enrich themselves. ;)
As far as cuckservatives are concerned , he's black. He's been called every racial epithet in the book by your side.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump is actually fighting for the little guy.
tenor (41).gif

bbsam

Staff member
I glad you're having fun. Now go back to that video of the guy talking after Dave Chapelle. Notice he suggests tariffs as a way to help the little guy but the rich don't want that. Obviously made before or just after Trump won. Wouldn't most likely say it now, give Trump credit for helping the little guy.
Shouldn’t we wait and see if it actually helps the little guy? From what I’ve seen, the big guys always find a way to take from the little guys.

vantexan

Shouldn’t we wait and see if it actually helps the little guy? From what I’ve seen, the big guys always find a way to take from the little guys.
Thought it humorous that the guy goes on about the rich this and that, suggests things that the rich and Trump will never do, and yet Trump is doing it. He's in the face of countries who are making billions off of us at the expense of our workers. At least he's trying. The man obviously isn't perfect, has issues, but before it's over it will be clear he actually does want to make things better for everyone. Of course with the smear campaigns I doubt he'll even run again unless things are going well and even then will probably see Democrat voting in the highest numbers ever.

bbsam

Staff member
Thought it humorous that the guy goes on about the rich this and that, suggests things that the rich and Trump will never do, and yet Trump is doing it. He's in the face of countries who are making billions off of us at the expense of our workers. At least he's trying. The man obviously isn't perfect, has issues, but before it's over it will be clear he actually does want to make things better for everyone. Of course with the smear campaigns I doubt he'll even run again unless things are going well and even then will probably see Democrat voting in the highest numbers ever.
You’re giving him too much credit. I believe he’s probably trying but he’s ignoring the intricacies of a $20 trillion economy. And that can have serious repercussions.

Remember that China has been building trade partners in Africa for years. They’ll do it wherever we vacate as well.

vantexan

You’re giving him too much credit. I believe he’s probably trying but he’s ignoring the intricacies of a $20 trillion economy. And that can have serious repercussions.

Remember that China has been building trade partners in Africa for years. They’ll do it wherever we vacate as well.
That's not exactly the same relationship. China builds nice things for them, gets access to their minerals needed for manufacturing. But we're by far China's biggest trading partner as the way lopsided trade imbalance shows. All he's asking is our products get the same access as the Chinese have in the States.

bbsam

Staff member
That's not exactly the same relationship. China builds nice things for them, gets access to their minerals needed for manufacturing. But we're by far China's biggest trading partner as the way lopsided trade imbalance shows. All he's asking is our products get the same access as the Chinese have in the States.
Or what? A trade war will make the Chinese have to live like a 2nd world nation? Whatever the Chinese want to buy, they’ll find and cut the US out. Think about it. They have 10 to 25% margin to work with bargaining with other countries. And what if China decides to kick out American auto makers altogether? Not like the Chinese are adverse to driving BMW’s.

On a net balance, the US does very well with trade policies. If the “little guy” is getting screwed, that an internal problem for the US.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Looks like Trump's base is going all in with this Russia thing....

"As fellow Whites of northern European extraction, we come from the same general gene pool. As inheritors of the European cultural tradition, we share similar values, customs, and ways of life. And as Christians, we worship the same Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and our common faith binds us as brothers and sisters," the group's leader Michael Hill wrote.

Alabama-based League of the South launches Russian-language page to promote 'Southern nationalism'