The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

bbsam

Staff member
Fake News Stories. Like when Our former President had a 3.5GDP in a quarter and The NY times posted it like it was the greatest thing since slice bread ,but under our current leader it is 4.1 the news plays it down with asterisks and excuses. They patently ignore Hilliary's server, the DNC's payment for the dossier, Strzok and Page, the sinking of Bernie's campaign etc.
They would rather come up with horse :censored2: like Trump is a Russia sleeper agent.
I think the cartoons are kind of funny. It is a free country (unless you need a straw) and forum so I will keep posting them
Nobody said you couldn’t post funny pictures and cartoons. The question is whether you can think deeper than them.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Come on. Be fair. The only reason there is 4.1% GDP right now is because of an overstimulated economy that will bring inflation and higher interest rates, not to mention skyrocketing debt that “conservatives “ have conveniently forgotten all about for the past 19 months.

That’s something to figure out. Has the increased GDP been able to pay for the tax cuts and start paying down the debt? I’d be willing to bet the answer is no to both.
tax cuts have only been in play a few months, so we dont know yet. An annual gdp over 3 percent will pay for tax cuts and bring debt down. Again not enough time has lapsed to make a judgement

bbsam

Staff member
tax cuts have only been in play a few months, so we dont know yet. An annual gdp over 3 percent will pay for tax cuts and bring debt down. Again not enough time has lapsed to make a judgement
I would like to see the math on that. Got a link?

Because I think the GDP was above 3% when President Reagan was in office and we debt exploded so I’m fairly doubtful that you are correct.

Jkloc420

Because I think the GDP was above 3% when President Reagan was in office and we debt exploded so I’m fairly doubtful that you are correct.
reagen was building up the army because of the russians. That is where most of the gains went

Jkloc420

also you forget in 1982 he had a recession and i dont think tax cuts were not passed until a few years?later

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Nobody said you couldn’t post funny pictures and cartoons. The question is whether you can think deeper than them.
I certainly can. I can also see we disagree politically on most things. With reference to the tax cuts and the economy I have personally benefited. My day job business is through the roof I will make more in compensation this year than any past by a large margin. I have been able to put more in my 401K which my company matches .40 on a dollar and also have made large deposits extra as part of profit sharing. The crumbs that some politicians referred to in my case are more like a large loaf of bread. Where should I attribute my good fortune? I have always worked hard. My working two jobs is an example of that.

bbsam

Staff member
I certainly can. I can also see we disagree politically on most things. With reference to the tax cuts and the economy I have personally benefited. My day job business is through the roof I will make more in compensation this year than any past by a large margin. I have been able to put more in my 401K which my company matches .40 on a dollar and also have made large deposits extra as part of profit sharing. The crumbs that some politicians referred to in my case are more like a large loaf of bread. Where should I attribute my good fortune? I have always worked hard. My working two jobs is an example of that.
You should attribute it to a generation that does not pay it’s collective bills.

oldngray

nowhere special
Our memes and cartoons are making fun of your "news" stories.
95738d.jpg