The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

vantexan

so while idiot liberals are kissing the FBI and big medias ass on the ruskie hunt which last I heard theres nothing, chris hedges does an interview with someone who worked on the Bernie campaign and is now trying to get one of the parties to split into a new ppls party.

2/3 of americans wont vote at the mid terms because of corruption, 2/3 want another party.

they talk how the democratic primary was rigged for Hillary. FBI and big media don't give a :censored2: bc they want to distract us by pointing fingers somewhere else.

And mainstream Democrats are begging for this not to happen because it'll be nearly impossible to beat Republicans then.

rickyb

And mainstream Democrats are begging for this not to happen because it'll be nearly impossible to beat Republicans then.
find that hard to believe. dems lost bc they put a weak corrupt candidates against trump, etc. republicans are the worst they've ever been, ditto fo dems

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
not his job to shut up. his job is to mock and discredit the witch hunt .
Every time Ghouliani opens his mouth he basically says: "Drumpf's guilty as hell and we all know it."I don't get it, I mean, drumpf er, David Dennison has never lied to us.........
Mexico will pay for the wall
I will be a uniter
There was no collusion (8,883 times)
There was no obstruction (8,883 times)
I did not have an affair with Stormy
I did not pay off Stormy
I did not have an affair with McDougal
I did not pay off McDougal
I will not have time to play golf
I will release my tax returns
I have investigators in Hawaii (re Obama), "you can't believe what
they're finding" - no "investigators" were seen nor heard from.
I'm out of space.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Every time Ghouliani opens his mouth he basically says: "Drumpf's guilty as hell and we all know it."I don't get it, I mean, drumpf er, David Dennison has never lied to us.........
Mexico will pay for the wall
I will be a uniter
There was no collusion (8,883 times)
There was no obstruction (8,883 times)
I did not have an affair with Stormy
I did not pay off Stormy
I did not have an affair with McDougal
I did not pay off McDougal
I will not have time to play golf
I will release my tax returns
I have investigators in Hawaii (re Obama), "you can't believe what
they're finding" - no "investigators" were seen nor heard from.
I'm out of space.
Thanks for emptying your mind.

vantexan

find that hard to believe. dems lost bc they put a weak corrupt candidates against trump, etc. republicans are the worst they've ever been, ditto fo dems
Think dude. If the party split in two then you'd have two candidates up against one Republican. Not enough votes for either of your candidates to beat the Republican.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Perfect metaphor for Russia's might today. Upgraded version of the paper tiger.
tank-fake-worldwarii.jpg

rickyb

Think dude. If the party split in two then you'd have two candidates up against one Republican. Not enough votes for either of your candidates to beat the Republican.
I have no idea but the current 2 party system of corruption wont last. America will have more than 2 major parties eventually. the next depression could b the catalyst

It will be fine

itll happen.

trump and Bernie are fringe candidates. its already happening in EU. the 2 parties are like gangs that will make it hard
It can’t happen unless our voting system is changed. What happens is parties change internally. Republicans used to be a conservative party, now they are a white nationalist one. Party positions change, but the way voting works can never sustain more than 2 parties.

vantexan

It can’t happen unless our voting system is changed. What happens is parties change internally. Republicans used to be a conservative party, now they are a white nationalist one. Party positions change, but the way voting works can never sustain more than 2 parties.
You hope they're a White nationalist one. Always beating the racism drum.

rickyb

that might happen too bc in that interview they mentioned how the democrats primary system changed for the worse in the 1970s.

newfie

Every time Ghouliani opens his mouth he basically says: "Drumpf's guilty as hell and we all know it."

every time Hillary opened her mouth did she say she was guilty as hell?

by the way your ID indicates you are suffering from severe TDS.

do you have anything else to contribute here or are you a bot?

newfie

and the democrats now belong to Antifa. ? Poor Itty has completely lost her mind.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Top Republican opens up about Russia probe

Burr said there is “no factual evidence today that we’ve received” on collusion or conspiracy between Russia and President Donald Trump’s campaign. But he said he’s still open on the issue and hasn’t personally come to any final conclusions, since the investigation isn’t finished.

The Senate investigation is the last bipartisan congressional probe of Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and connections to Trump’s campaign. Working with the panel’s top Democrat, Virginia Sen. Mark Warner, Burr has so far managed to keep the investigation free from the extraordinary acrimony that has plagued work on the House side of the Capitol. The House Intelligence Committee bitterly fought through its entire Russia investigation, which ended earlier this year despite the objections of Democrats.

bbsam

Staff member
Top Republican opens up about Russia probe

Burr said there is “no factual evidence today that we’ve received” on collusion or conspiracy between Russia and President Donald Trump’s campaign. But he said he’s still open on the issue and hasn’t personally come to any final conclusions, since the investigation isn’t finished.

The Senate investigation is the last bipartisan congressional probe of Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and connections to Trump’s campaign. Working with the panel’s top Democrat, Virginia Sen. Mark Warner, Burr has so far managed to keep the investigation free from the extraordinary acrimony that has plagued work on the House side of the Capitol. The House Intelligence Committee bitterly fought through its entire Russia investigation, which ended earlier this year despite the objections of Democrats.
Lol. He could have saved some time and just said, “Not comment at this time.”