The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Don't act like you haven't figured out what type of tree bark you can shave down, and get high off of it
I never cared for that sassafras root.
But, yes, there are many chemicals one can ingest for recreational purposes.

It was a mixture of country and a little bit of gospel thrown in.

Mill Town Music Hall welcomes back “The Heart Behind The Music” tour featuring five prominent country musicians on Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. Attendees will be entertained by Billy Dean, Linda Davis, Mo Pitney, Ashley Campbell (daughter of Glen) and Carl Jackson who will share stories and perform songs from their music catalogs.

Mo Pitney is a throwback to old-timer country music like Merle Haggard and The Possum (George Jones). He was huge tonight.
I've seen him 4 times now and I put him up there with Jamey Johnson (w/o the drugs).

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Honestly I kind of hope you manage to impeach trump.

You impeached Nixon and earned yourselves Simple Jimmy and then Americans chose Reagan.

You’ll impeach Trump and maybe win a presidency after Pence finishes Trump’s.

That person will be a complete disaster and embody the reason America voted Trump to begin with.

After that I picture a hard swing right.

newfie

Honestly I kind of hope you manage to impeach trump.

You impeached Nixon and earned yourselves Simple Jimmy and then Americans chose Reagan.

You’ll impeach Trump and maybe win a presidency after Pence finishes Trump’s.

That person will be a complete disaster and embody the reason America voted Trump to begin with.

After that I picture a hard swing right.

Nixon was not impeached. jerry came before jimmy ,otherwise carry on.