The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

bbsam

Staff member
The president should pardon everyone involved in this partisan witch hunt. Except maybe Cohen. As long as Clinton is walking free there is no justice.
Would you please just answer me this:

Why is the TRUMP JUSTICE DEPARTMENT not charging Hillary if y’all are so sure of her guilt?

It’s like y’all don’t want that because somehow you’d have to then accept the Trump investigations as legitimate.

vantexan

So Michael Flynn pled guilty to perjury? You should look that up.

I’m sure Flynn would have loved to lie.
He plead guilty to lying to the FBI. Only thing is FBI investigators at the time, including Peter Strzok, said they thought he told the truth. Mueller got him to plead guilty after threatening to go after his son. Hardball has been used by Mueller in all of these cases to get anything on Trump. And none of it has to do with Russian collusion.

bbsam

Staff member
He plead guilty to lying to the FBI. Only thing is FBI investigators at the time, including Peter Strzok, said they thought he told the truth. Mueller got him to plead guilty after threatening to go after his son. Hardball has been used by Mueller in all of these cases to get anything on Trump. And none of it has to do with Russian collusion.
So Mueller played hardball and Flynn pled guilty? So was he guilty or did he lie and say he was guilty?

Why would Flynn be afraid that they’d go after his son? Did he have reason to believe his son was a criminal POS as well?

Is this really uncommon for investigators?

El Correcto

god is dead
Why? I think I’ve made it clear that I’m fine wit waiting for the investigations to finish.

I still think Trump’s Putin’s ho.

We’ll see.
upload_2019-3-11_0-8-42.gif

vantexan

Would you please just answer me this:

Why is the TRUMP JUSTICE DEPARTMENT not charging Hillary if y’all are so sure of her guilt?

It’s like y’all don’t want that because somehow you’d have to then accept the Trump investigations as legitimate.
Why didn't Obama Justice Department not go after her? It's a known fact that she acid washed server and smashed all cellphones and blackberries connected to it. It's a known fact that she deleted 33,000 emails under subpoena. It's a known fact that top secret documents were on that server as some turned up in the emails she did turn over. All felonies, including conducting government business on an off-site server to begin with. Do you somehow think she's innocent of all this? What was her salary while Secretary of State? Bill's pension? Why do you think she and Bill were getting millions in speaking fees while millions more were given to their foundation by same people? Seriously, you're going to pull a Comey and cover for her?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's a known fact that she acid washed server and smashed all cellphones and blackberries connected to it. It's a known fact that she deleted 33,000 emails under subpoena. It's a known fact that too secret documents were on that server as some turned up in the emails she did turn over. All felonies, including conducting government business on an off-site server to begin with. Do you somehow think she's innocent of all this? What was her salary while Secretary of State? Bill's pension? Why do you think she and Bill were getting millions in speaking fees while millions more were given to their foundation by same people? Seriously, you're going to pull a Comey and cover for her?
Then why did Trump not pursue his lock her up promise?

He lied to you.
You are a sucker.

floridays

And why do you think “process crimes” are petty? Basically you’re saying that it’s ok to lie to investigators, obstruct justice, and basically partake in a cover up.

It isn’t.
I said none of what you just typed. No one has been charged with obstruction, therefore it does not exist. Since no crime was named to investigate, where can there be a cover up?

I'm two years in front of you, don't force me to rub your nose in it.

vantexan

So Mueller played hardball and Flynn pled guilty? So was he guilty or did he lie and say he was guilty?

Why would Flynn be afraid that they’d go after his son? Did he have reason to believe his son was a criminal POS as well?

Is this really uncommon for investigators?
Flynn plead guilty because Mueller broke him financially and was threatening to do the same to his son. So much to be proud of. You treat supposed lies like serial killings while you give Hillary a pass. Dishonest and disingenuous.

bbsam

Staff member
Why didn't Obama Justice Department not go after her? It's a known fact that she acid washed server and smashed all cellphones and blackberries connected to it. It's a known fact that she deleted 33,000 emails under subpoena. It's a known fact that too secret documents were on that server as some turned up in the emails she did turn over. All felonies, including conducting government business on an off-site server to begin with. Do you somehow think she's innocent of all this? What was her salary while Secretary of State? Bill's pension? Why do you think she and Bill were getting millions in speaking fees while millions more were given to their foundation by same people? Seriously, you're going to pull a Comey and cover for her?
Ah. Now it’s Obama’s fault.

So neither the Obama Justice Department nor the Trump Justice Department will touch this case? Why is that?

Now, I think Benghazi was ridiculous. I think anyone looking at that was an idiot. I think as Secretary of State there is no way that 3 days or even 3 months after I would want her telling the truth about an ongoing covert operation that would put agents in further danger.

Clinton Foundation? My guess is they’re filthy as hell. Not sure why neither the Obama nor Trump Justice Department has investigated it.

bbsam

Staff member
Flynn plead guilty because Mueller broke him financially and was threatening to do the same to his son. So much to be proud of. You treat supposed lies like serial killings while you give Hillary a pass. Dishonest and disingenuous.
Did he plead guilty to something he was guilty of?

I’m sure he could have arranged some more kidnappings to pay his legal fees.

bbsam

Staff member
I said none of what you just typed. No one has been charged with obstruction, therefore it does not exist. Since no crime was named to investigate, where can there be a cover up?

I'm two years in front of you, don't force me to rub your nose in it.
Why don’t you go ahead and list process crimes and we’ll see what exists and what doesn’t.

It’s ok. I have no problem rubbing your nose in it.

floridays

Why don’t you go ahead and list process crimes and we’ll see what exists and what doesn’t.

It’s ok. I have no problem rubbing your nose in it.
You have nothing to rub my nose in, and you won't.
Every current guilty plea and conviction in this conspiracy is a process crime. I guess you have no idea of the definition

bbsam

Staff member
You have nothing to rub my nose in, and you won't.
Every current guilty plea and conviction in this conspiracy is a process crime. I guess you have no idea of the definition
Tax evasion is not a “process crime”.

What difference does it make if most are process crimes? Bill Clinton was impeached for what courts would have considered a “process crime”.

floridays

Tax evasion is not a “process crime”.

What difference does it make if most are process crimes? Bill Clinton was impeached for what courts would have considered a “process crime”.
You confirmed my belief, you have absolutely no idea what a process crime is.